La Roche-Posay Effaclar DUO[+] Global Action Acne Treatment Reviews

Complete care with reinforced anti-acne efficacy, thanks to Procerad™, an exclusive anti-inflammatory active ingredient.

•    Non comedogenic
    •    Hypoallergenic
    •    No paraben
    •    Nickel-tested (developed for people who are sensitive to nickel).

*Product details via laroche-posay.ca

January 31, 2019

Non-drying spot treatment!

Quick foreword on my situation, I get very predictable and painful acne on my chin and also unpredictable lone pimples just for funsies. This works great on big red pimples that haven't come to a head. After the first use they shrink and lose a lot of the redness and stinging. After maybe 3-4 days they're tiny, no longer red, and no longer painful. There's still a little bump, but it's practically invisible and eventually disappears. I'm not sure if applying more at this point speeds things along, but at least they aren't painful or visible anymore!

I like that this spot treatment heals the pimples without drying them out like so many treatments tend to. It's a bit pricey, but a bottle lasts a long time given that it's a spot treatment.

November 24, 2018

Wonder product for texture!

I absolutely love this product for helping with my skins uneven texture. I find it works pretty well with helping to prevent acne however I still do get hormonal acne from periods. I have purchased this product over and over!

October 28, 2018

La différence

Contrairement aux autres produits ciblés pour l'acné, cette crème n'assèche pas la peau de façon drastique. Elle empêche les points noirs de grossir, dégonfle les petits kystes et atténue les petits boutons hormonaux.

June 20, 2018

dry zits fast!

Im using this when I have hormonal acne and it works well. It dries my pimples very fast. The product is very light and not sticky. It doesn't have a strong smell. My pimple went away after 4days. I found it on the expensive side of skin care 'cause it is very small (47ml). Maybe because it is made in France. I hope someday they will be more generous to portions and this product rarely go on sale. I would still buy it coz its very effective.

April 30, 2018

Amazing !

I love this product and could not be more happy . It conceals as well as treat any pimples I may have . It also gives me a nice natural skin tone . I have very pale skin and although it looks a bit dark it adjust itself to your tone .

April 12, 2018

Works well but is very drying

I was looking for a product to help eliminate the blackheads/clogged pores on my nose. I purchased this after reading good reviews online. I like the feeling and smell of this product and it did help clear of some blemishes quickly but it has little to no effect on my blackheads. The first time I used it it burned a little and left my face looking red. The more I used it the burning sensation improved but after using regularly I was left with reddish, dry, flaky skin.
    *I would recommend this as a spot treatment but not for everyday/preventative use.

March 19, 2018

My FAV

This product has been amazing in reducing the size of pimples without overdrying my face. I reccomend using this during the summer months, as it keeps me matte, even under makeup.

February 13, 2018

The favorite product.

I bought it last year and still fall with love with it. This is my favorite treatment for acne. Before i had some problems with my skin and now i really happy that i found this product. No red spots, clean skin and natural color. I lovely recommend it!

September 16, 2017

Great maintenance product to keep acne away

Great product!
    I love that it's gentle but works. No flaking or peeling of the skin. Nice consistency, bit thicker than a lotion, and easy to apply. Helps keep my skin clear although I still get a zit coming though around my period.

PS. If you're in Europe, they have this with SPF which is even better!

September 14, 2017

Effective Acne Spot Treatm

Thisa acne spot treatment is effective, in that it decreases the size and irritation involved with pimples. I don't really notice a difference until the 2nd night I use it. By the 3rd or 4th day of using it, it really dries out the pimples and increases cell turnover in those areas. What this means is red and peeling skin, but it does the trick. It really gets rid of those painful, big pimples completely if you use it for several nights in a row.