La Roche Posay Hyalu B5 Face Serum Reviews

June 02, 2021

Best serum I've tried

I have heard so many good things about hyaluronic acid and wanted to try. I have combination skin (oily on the T-zone but dry on the rest of my face). Also my skin tends to breakout easily if I used the wrong product.

One day, I saw the ads of this Hyalu B5 Serum and decided to give it a try. After a few uses, I can feel my skin so hydrated, yet not oily. Some of my friends even said my skin never looked so good before.

I'm now on my second bottle and would definitely continue using this serum.

March 28, 2021

My skin not dry anymore

This is a brand I trust and this face serum works very well for me. I use it day and night everyday and I do notice my skin is not as dry as before. Its fast absorbing and doesn't irritate my skin at all. Love it !

March 23, 2021

Best serum ever

I got a sample to try this serum and my mind was blown away by it! The smell is delicious, the consistency is soft and the glow and softness it gives the skin. Seriously, try it!
    It reduced the size of my pores, it gave radiance and a nice glow to my skin.
    I definitely recommend it!

December 05, 2020

Hate the smell

It's too bad that companies feel the need to add fragrance to facial care products! The smell of this serum reminds me of bad potpourri bathroom spray and gives me a headache. However I do love the feel of this serum it's so light and smooth and not greasy at all. Fingers crossed they will come out with a fragrance free version!