La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum Reviews

January 07, 2021

Worth a try

I was lucky enough to receive an 8-day sample of this product and my review below:
    - the fragrance is nice but strong. I personally enjoy fragrance and wear quite a bit daily however when it comes to night time I prefer a more subtle scent. My husband did not appreciate the strong fragrance.
    - after day-2 I noticed improvements with my skin appearance. It was tighter.
    - when I completed day-8 I can say the product works as advertised. My skin was tight and bright.
    - I can't say the product results would be the same with long term use.
    - I made efforts to look for the product instore and found out the product is $$$$ compared to my usual. Because of that I don't see myself purchasing the product :(

Overall the product is great and I would recommend it👍

December 29, 2020

Great Serum for sensitive skin / dry skin

I got an 8-days sample pack to use for 8 days and give a honest feedback.

Day 1 (First Impression)- The serum has a lovely subtle fragrance😊
    The serum has a somewhat thick consistency which smoothly glides on the face and gets absorbed evenly when applied.
    After 8days of usage, there were some noticeable differences to my skin. My skin definitely felt more hydrated, felt and looked smoother, no breakout during the 8days usage and reduction of the fine lines on my forehead head.
    The only down side is it seems quite pricey
    I really enjoyed my 8days journey with La Roche Posay Hyalu B5 pure Hyaluronic acid serum.
    100% recommended for sensitive skin.
    Thank you @sampler.io and @larocheposayca for the opportunity to try this serum out. I would be making a repurchase of it.💯💯💯💯💯💯

December 24, 2020

Fountain of Youth

I received an 8-day sample pack of Hyalu B5 Serum from LA ROCHE-POSAY to sample over a period of 8 days.

✨I could see the hydration within my skin on the first day of use. I also noticed the pockets under my eyes appeared fuller and less dark by the second day.
    I'm not sure if I'm imagining it, but my dark spots appeared lighter by the sixth day of using Hyalu B5 La Roche-Posay. My skin usually burns and reddens, with many products, by not with the Hyalu B5 Serum; I had no allergic reaction.
    ✨The scent is fresh and light with a hint of melon. And the serum is clear.
    ✨The price is $49 (CAD) for a 30ml bottle, which is a little cheaper than similar products that claim to work the same.

Overall I'm happy with the results and I will purchase the full size product.

2.7/5

December 12, 2020

Hate the smell!

It's really annoying that companies find it necessary to put fragrance in their facial care products! This serum is so silky, smooth and not greasy it feels wonderful, but the smell gives me such a headache! It reminds me of bad bathroom potpourri, which is really too bad because the sample was so generous! If they made an unscented version I would buy it for sure.

December 12, 2020

Good serum but expensive

I received a deluxe sample of this product. It was meant to be for 8 days but I managed to use it longer as you really need a small amount. The consistency is almost watery and absorbs well onto the skin. It left a little bit of tacky sensation but of course it goes away once you apply your moisturizer. I also loved the delicate scent. The only downside is the price - $49 for 30ml. Overall I recommend this product to keep your skin healthy and moisturized!

Updated On: December 27, 2020

I received a deluxe sample of this product and I liked the smell and how my prone to redness skin didn’t react to it. However, I didn’t like the thick texture which took long time to absorb, leaving a tacky and pulling sensation on my face. I tried to use it both in the morning and evening but my skin always turned greasy.

Probably not the right serum for me, but I would recommend it if you have very dry skin!

December 01, 2020

A great staple serum in my regimen!

La Roche-Posay is a go-to brand for me for midrange products. While not the cheapest serum out there, the B5 is really great lightweight serum that sinks into my skin rapidly leaving it feeling fresh and hydrated without leaving a tacky feeling. I put it on in the morning after cleansing and then apply sunscreen over top. Great part that I find is a little goes a long way. I also found it worked even better with B5 moisturizer.

October 04, 2020

La Roche-Posay Hyalu B5 Serum

This product is crazy expensive for the little bit you get it. But it’s extremely worth it! Even after just one use your skin feels absolutely amazing and super hydrated. It says to use before or after moisturizer but you can even use it on its own. My skin feels so fresh and moisturized as well as all of its elasticity back. It feels soft to the touch and it has a really light but nice fragrance. It’s lightweight nothing too heavy after dried it has a sticky texture which is nice if you’re applying some foundation it will stick all day and keep you moisturize all day! I highly recommend this product I wish it was a little bit cheaper and I would buy it all the time but It’s very expensive so I would just buy it if my skin was really needing help! If it’s in your budget I definitely recommend it you can even use this on it’s own nothing else. Your skin will thank you !!!

0.5/5

September 01, 2020

Overpriced and not sensitive skin friendly

Got a deluxe sample of this product. The market price is $30-45 for 30ml, you can get this type of product for $10 or so. It is misleading as the marketing states the product is for wrinkles and anti aging it is a hydrating ingredient at best. Dont like the fragrance for what is supposed to be a sensitive skin friendly brand.

June 17, 2020

Great repairing product.. but not worth the price

This is a serum formulated with hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 (the panthenol family) which are great ingredients and are supposed to give you healthy-looking, supple skin. Even though this is great formula, both of those ingredients are cheap and widely used in a lot of other product with better price tags. However, La Roche-Posay is a great derma brand and you are almost guaranteed a non-sensitizing product.

May 16, 2020

Effet botox

Produit incroyable!!! Effet tenseur, hydrate et fait perdurer l'effet des injections. Un peu dispendieux mais vaux le prix. Je le recommande sans hésitation.