La Roche-posay lipikar Baume AP+ Reviews

April 21, 2020

Totally worth it

My doctor told me about this, and to try it on my son's skin since it's very sensitive.

In a matter of days it was so much better. I'm really happy!

I am confident I will purchase the product again and I recommend it.

A hit pricy but worth it!

March 24, 2020

5 star

A very thick Rich cream to help dry irritated skin on face and or body. Helps reduce redness irritation or scratching.
    For sensitive skin.
    Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
    Well loved and I use it daily.

February 26, 2020

Life Saver!

Absolutely swear by this cream! My pharmacist recommended this to me a couple of years ago for my daughters eczema and it has become our go to... I buy from Shoppers when they have Optimum points available.

February 14, 2020

Eczema Fighter

Bought this cream upon the recommendation from our pharmacist as our daughter was suffering from extremely dry skin this winter. Used once or twice a day on her face, legs, body, and the dry spots cleared up almost immediately. The product is pricey, but so worth it!

October 28, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing product. I suffer with eczema and its soo gentle

This cream is amazing! I suffer with eczema and it falres up really bad in the winter. I have only been using this cream for about 2 weeks but oh my its amazing. Really gentle and helps settle my flare ups. Have my 400ml ordered already cant wait for them to arrive.

April 29, 2019

La crème est douce et légère!

La crème m’a aidé à soulager les démangeaisons causées par l’eczéma. Elle a une odeur légère et ne laisse pas de sensation grasse sur la peau. Bref je la recommande!

April 03, 2019

Nice despite the smell

This is a really good product for eczema skin. It helps to keep it moisturized and avoid cracks. But the lack of smell is the thing that bothers me. I know it's supposed to be hypoallergenic, but I'd rather if it had a light scent .

March 04, 2019

Good for eczema

My babies have eczema. This cream was recommended to me by a friend. I love how it keeps my sons’ skins moisturized and helps to keep their eczema under control. It’s quite expensuve but still worth the money.

February 09, 2019

Nice product

I discovered this recently as I received it to try from the brand. I haven’t used it for long (only about 3 weeks) but so far it’s treating my skin quite well. It is quite affordable and in my opinion worth what you pay for. I will report back soon.

February 09, 2019

Le seul produit efficace contre l’eczema de ma fille!

Ma fille souffre d’eczéma sur tous les corps et depuis l’utilisation quotidienne du baume Lipikar Ap+ sa peau est enfin soulagée et hydratée! C’est encore plus efficace depuis que nous utilisons aussi la crème lavante Lipikar! De merveilleux produits qui en valent le prix!