La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Hydrating Care Reviews

Soothing 48h hydrating care. Immediately comforts skin and reduces sensitivity.

Soin hydratant 48h. Apaise immédiatement la peau et réduit la sensibilité.

Suggested retail price: $25 / Prix de détail suggéré: 25 $

New Brunswick, Canada

La Roche Posay Toleriane la meilleur

J'ai été choisie pour essayer la creme La Roche-Posay Toleriane. Voila depuis seulement 4 jours que je l'utilise et je vois déjà les changement. Mon visage et mon cou est tellement bien hydraté et ce bien plus que le produit Aveeno que j'utilisais avant. J'avais une peau seche et rougeatre et voila que tout disparait de jours en jours :) On l'applique matin et soir sur le visage et le cou et de plus il n'y a aucun parfum dedans. Mon visage est doux comme il ne l'a jamais été. Je le recommande fortement aux personnes avec un probleme de peau seche au visage. Merci La Roche-Posay.

Saskatchewan, Canada

So simple

I have used Toleriane sensitive by La Roche-Posay for the past 5 days and I have to say, I really love this product. There are so many things to like. It is completely scent free. It has a beautiful texture that is not too thick, and not too liquidy, but absorbs quickly with no greasy feel. Best of all, it actually hydrates my skin, and I feel like my skin is actually healthier from using it daily.
    I typically have dry skin that tends to look flaky when I apply makeup. I have always struggled to find a moisturizer that eliminates the flakiness without causing irritation. This product does exactly what I need it to do!
    The only drawback in my opinion, is the price. $31 CAD is expensive for 40 ml of product. The amount I used per day, the tube would end up lasting me 2 weeks at the most. That would mean around $65 a month to use this product daily. Definitely a drawback for me. The packaging is also pretty basic considering the price point.
    I would certainly recommend this product to anyone, not just sensitive skin sufferers. It is truly a wonderful product that works very well, and I am so glad Chickadvisor provided me with the opportunity to try it for free.

My skin soaked it up!

La Roche Posay is always the brand to trust for anyone who has sensitive skin. This time, those who are not so sensitive but dry can try this out!

The packaging lacked detail - nowhere on the box or the tube does it say that it is a moisturizer. It just said to apply to face day and night.... slightly confusing! But nonetheless, I use this immediately after I tone and put serum on my face. My skin loves it. I definitely see a difference with my skin - especially during the spring when my eczema flares up significantly and painfully.

There is no scent to this moisturizer at all and a little does go a long way!

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Prodcut Review Club. #GotItFree. All opinions are of my own.

A beautiful formulation!

When I saw the old Toleriane moisturizer went on sale, I was worried that La Roche POsay was discontinuing it for good. Thankfully it was being reformulated and this new formulation is AMAZING!

The texture is a lovely gel/cream hybrid and a little goes a long way. Initially I was worried that the texture would be too light for my dry-normal and mature skin on the contrary, it leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth, supple and hydrated all day long. It also layers beautifully under makeup, actually I find my foundation to glide better whenever I use this moisturizer.

The main difference between this new formulation and the old one is the amazing ingredient list. The new Toleriane Sensitive has Niacinamide aka Vitamin B3 which is known for its skin restoring properties and its abilities to smooth and improve the appearance of pores, ceramics aka the building block of our skin and Vitamin E, an amazing antioxidant to fight free radicals. I do wish that they include Squalane (an amazing stabilized oil) but that ingredient is available in the Toleriane Ultra range.

La Roche Posay didn't disappoint with the new Toleriane SENSITIVE, it made a good product even better and I highly recommend giving this a try.

Updated On: March 16, 2018

I received this product courtesy of ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review. #GotItFree

Love this face cream

I received this product to try for free so that I could review it for others. I really like this product, the texture of it was really smooth and my face didn’t feel greasy after applying it. I also didn’t notice any fragrance. What I like is that this product was made for sensitive skin as I do have reactions although I don’t have any allergies.
    I would definitely purchase this product again as it is affordable and comparable to high end brands #gotitforfree

Very high quality moisturizer

I received this for free as part of the chick advisor product review club.

I really liked the feel of this cream, and how it made my skin feel. Depending on the state (ie dryness) of my skin, I did find it a bit too moisturizing at times but overall it helps my skin a lot!

peau sensible parfaite

jai ete choisie pour tester se super produit #cadeau. se produit qui est sans parfum, sans conservateurs, sans paraben et en plus non comédogène est vraiment parfaite. Ma peau etait sublime et les sensation desagreable de la peau sensible disparue. En plus cette creme est tres legerte. Je la recommende vraiment a tous. jéai adorer

Not bad

I have tried other products by LA ROCHE POSAY & found them to be quite gentle, this HYDRATING CARE is no exception. It made my skin feel nice, soft ,hydrated & soothe with the spring water in the product. - no tightness to the skin. Had no scent & refreshing going on. If you have sensitive skin or not you would probably enjoy this product. Think this would be good during the spring/summer months to cool & use before sunscreen as it is lightweight.

Updated On: March 15, 2018

A small amount goes along way
    I have normal to combination skin tone.
    Got this free as part of the product review club

Nice Moisturizer

I have been using the La Roche-Posay Toleriane Sensitive Hydrating Care moisturizer for about a week now. I received this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club to try out.

I have only been applying at night time, and found that it hydrates my skin well and softens my skin overnight. The packaging was a bit confusing as it does not indicate "Moisturizer" anywhere, but instead has a long-winded product name. However, by the consistency, you can tell that it is indeed a moisturizer.

Compared to my usual moisturizer, this seems to be more suited towards my sensitive skin, especially since it contains no scent/alcohols.

March 15, 2018

This face cream is perfect for dry and sensitive skin!

I have tried several different face creams to find one that is effective for my skin type. I have oily skin, although I have been experiencing some dry patches during this winter season. This face cream makes my skin feel very smooth and hydrated, without feeling greasy which is exactly what I have been looking for. This cream also got rid of the dry patches! My skin does still get oily and shiny throughout the day, however that's just how my skin is. I haven't found a face cream yet that minimizes shine and oil.