LaCoupe's Orgnx Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
Good

LaCoupe's Orgnx Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #872 out of 1102 in Shampoo

May 11, 2013

I recently got a sample of LaCoupe's Orgnx Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. I was excited to give it a try. The shampoo was nice smelling and silky soft , it also made my hair feel light and really clean {feeling & looking}. The conditioner was nice & creamy, this too smelled great, had a sweet floral scent . Then I let my hair dry naturally as I always do and it came out shining. It really did get rid of other product buildup in my hair. The shampoo is enriched with keratin proteins, avocado oil, cocoa butter and moringa extracts. Gotta love natural ingredients :) - It is paraben-free, sulfate-free, and colour-safe, which is great because I dye my hair!. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I would love to try it as a part of the whole system and document the results on that ;).I will also purchase this product again in the future! I love it.

May 03, 2012

I recently got a sample of LaCoupe's Orgnx Brazilian Keratin Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner in the mail, and gave it a try. I found I needed to use quite a bit of shampoo to get a decent lather, which can be irritating, especially when you have short hair to begin with and shouldn't need a lot of shampoo. The conditioner was nice and creamy, and both smell great. My hair felt super smooth as I was washing the conditioner out. Then I let my hair dry naturally, and after it was dry and I brushed it, my hair went full on static mode. I was pretty disappointed, especially since the product is supposed to make your hair, "frizz free..." However, my hair did feel really clean, like it had been stripped of any product buildup, but also maybe took some natural oils, leading to my static frizz problem. The shampoo and conditioner are part of a broader system of about 6 products, so perhaps when paired with everything else you would get a better hair balance at the end of the process, but I'm a simple girl, I have simple hair, and I don't think I should have to use 6 things on my hair to make it behave, when other brands of shampoo & conditioner do the job on their own just fine. I Wouldn't buy it, but I can see how it might work for someone who has a frizz problem to begin with, or coarse or curly hair. It's not for me though.