Lady speed stick fresh infusions fruity watermelon Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 491 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 04, 2017

Au départ, je n'aimais pas ce produit. J'avais l'impression que je n'avais pas de déodorant. Par contre, plus les jours avançais et plus il faisait effet. L'odeur sent très bonne et elle est surtout fraiche.

March 31, 2017

Lady speed stick is my go to favourite antiperspirant. I love the smell of this, smells Fresh and just like watermelon ! This is the only antiperspirant that lasts on me all day. By the end of the day I still smell the fresh watermelon scent. This stuff Is always on sale too which is nice

March 04, 2017

I usually only use gel deodorants, but these are always on sale and it smelled AMAZING. I'm totally willing to overlook the chalky, tugging consistency of the bar in favor of the smell, which lasts all day.

January 23, 2017

I have used this deo for years. I don't sweat and don't ruin shirts. I live he smell and it last all day. Put on first thing in the morning and still going by the time I go to bed.

February 27, 2016

Le produit sent tres bon mais le hic c'est le depot blanc qu'il laisse sur les vêtements. Je ne me suis jamais empechée d'acheter ce produit quand meme

September 10, 2014

this deoderant to me lasts the longest! the scent lasts all day and no white marks on black clothes!!

July 24, 2014

Smells so good and does it's job! Only thing is it makes white marks on dark clothing.

June 20, 2014

Out of every anti-perspirant I have ever used and tried, this one smells the best, works the longest and is the most reasonably priced!

June 15, 2014

Ce produit sent très bon, mais je le trouve plus ou moins efficace. Je transpire quand même avec. Il fait des mottons sous les aisselles lorsqu'il fait chaud. Assez gênant merci...

August 17, 2013

I love fresh infusions! Watermelon annnnnd a BUNCH of the other scents! They smell GREAT, they work, and they're always on sale! Why pay more if u don't have to?! These do the job they're s'pose to do! When I buy them I stock up!