Lady speed stick fresh infusions fruity watermelon Reviews

January 16, 2018

Great deodorant!

This and the strawberry Lady Speed Stick deodorants are two of my all time favourites. They work well and the scents are lovely and fresh. They also work well in combination with a lot of perfumes.

December 18, 2017

Nice smell but...

I've been using lady speed stick for years but they seem to not be as effective in performance. Don't get me wrong, i love the smell of all the scents! Watermelon scent is one of my favourite. Deodorant goes on well. Smells good for a couple of hours, but it isn't long lasting protection. I prefer deodorants to last at least an 8 hour shift. Especailly if you are a heavy sweater, you'll want to try a differnt deodorant. Maybe running short errands or just staying at home, the deodrant will last but would not recommend if you are always on the go.

3.2/5

August 11, 2017

Good for what you pay for

it's probably not the best deodorant but it works well enough, smell is pleasant and not overpowering. lasts most of the day, though i always carry a small one in my purse for when i need it

June 24, 2017

L'antisudorifique qui tient sa promesse!

Plusieurs fragrances disponibles pour tous les goûts. Que vous recherchiez un parfum floral ou fruité. Vous trouverez celui qui vous conviendra. J'ai essayé différents antisudorifiques sur le marché et c'est celui qui me va le mieux. Le seul hic , c'est qu'il contient de l'aluminium !

June 24, 2017

I love this product!

I think the lady speed sticks are great! I've used them since I started wearing deodorant. I tried a couple of different brands a few months back but always go back to this deodorant. It works super well for me and the watermelon scent is delightful!

April 04, 2017

Au départ, je n'aimais pas ce produit. J'avais l'impression que je n'avais pas de déodorant. Par contre, plus les jours avançais et plus il faisait effet. L'odeur sent très bonne et elle est surtout fraiche.

March 31, 2017

Lady speed stick is my go to favourite antiperspirant. I love the smell of this, smells Fresh and just like watermelon ! This is the only antiperspirant that lasts on me all day. By the end of the day I still smell the fresh watermelon scent. This stuff Is always on sale too which is nice

March 04, 2017

I usually only use gel deodorants, but these are always on sale and it smelled AMAZING. I'm totally willing to overlook the chalky, tugging consistency of the bar in favor of the smell, which lasts all day.

January 23, 2017

I have used this deo for years. I don't sweat and don't ruin shirts. I live he smell and it last all day. Put on first thing in the morning and still going by the time I go to bed.

February 27, 2016

Le produit sent tres bon mais le hic c'est le depot blanc qu'il laisse sur les vêtements. Je ne me suis jamais empechée d'acheter ce produit quand meme