Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Strawberry Splash Reviews

Long lasting odour and wetness protection with no messy residue.

April 05, 2014

Hmmmm! Mais quelle bonne odeur! Et tres efficace!

February 18, 2014

I love the smell of this deodorant. It has an amazing smell that lifts you up in the morning, but isn't too strong. It's very effective and when you sweat, just gives off a hint of strawberries. It is a very effective 12 hour deodorant, and works effectively even if you're doing intense activity. Great product!

July 24, 2013

There's a reason I don't use anything else but the Strawberry scent of Lady Speed Stick - because I've found it works the best! The scent seems more "real" than the other fruit smells, and it lasts forever. This summer is hotter than I've experienced before, and I've found that I only need to reapply if I've had a particularly busy morning and have been sweating bad. It also doesn't rub off or leave white marks on any of my dark shirts, which is something that I actually REALLY value. So often my boyfriend will mention that I smell great/fruity, and I haven't put any sprays or scented moisturizers on -- just the Strawberry Splash.

April 27, 2013

Smells so nice! Like a basket of fresh strawberries (sort of). I like this one more than some of the others (ie. Watermelon). Works just as well as other Lady Speed Sticks, but smells better!