Lancôme advanced génifique youth activating concentrate Reviews

June 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy again.

The serum gets well absorbed and has a nice feel to the skin. The effects do not show fast though. We have to really consistent in use and need to apply twice a day for best results.

June 05, 2019

Great product

This serum is lightweight and makes my skin feel very smooth and radiant. No oily residue and I can see my skin improved using it twice a day. I have already bought this product again and incorporated it into my daily routine!

May 02, 2019

I would buy this again

This serum concentrate leaves my skin a very smooth and soft texture,I apply this everyday morning and at night times,when I wake up the next morning it leaves my skin a very soft to touch texture,really in love with this product

March 10, 2019

I want to use this forever

I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! I like the syringe applicator because I love squeezing out 4 drops on my finger tips, 1 on each finger, and then touch my fingers from both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It spreads like water on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and it doesn't feel tacky at all. I must wait for when there's a discount/sale to pick up another bottle!

February 11, 2019

Made my dry skin soft

My face gets really dry during winter so im always on a lookout for something really hydrating. So, so glad to have stumbled upon this awesome product!

January 13, 2019

Great product

I received this item as a free sample with another Lancome product I'd purchased. I love it. I immediately noticed a difference in the look and feel of my skin. I have already purchased a full sized bottle. It is a little pricey, but well worth it. I used it daily, morning and night. I highly recommend it.

2.2/5

November 07, 2018
    Maine, United States

The product vs the hype

After purchasing and using this serum over the course of several weeks, my expectations were high. The serum felt great on the skin and absorbed quite easily. I was however disappointed in the lack of results, it did nothing for my skin, there was absolutely no change. You would think with the price and hype about this product that it would deliver results, for me though, it did not.

3.2/5

October 17, 2018

Bit pricy

I bought a cream from Lancome and recieved this as a gift. I have always been curious with this serum and was delighted to try it out. It's a small bottle but it lasted me about 2-3 weeks of daily use so a little does goes a long way. As for effectiveness it really did nothing else but made my skin smoother. I believe this serum is meant to be used for a very long period of time to see any sort of change. Unfortunately I would not purchase the full size to see if there will be any lasting effects.

October 17, 2018

I need all the help I can get.

This product seems to work around my lips and eyes quite well. I don't think I look as wrinkled when I use it consistently. Using it without fail is the clincher however and it is a pricey thing to buy.

June 21, 2018

Noticed a difference

I received a very small bottle as a sample but it ended up lasting about 2 weeks! I can only imagine how long a larger bottle will last. I actually noticed a difference after the two weeks and once I ran out I missed it. I plan on buying a full size version, a bit disappointed in the price though. My eyes did seem noticeably brighter after and my skin was more moisturized!