4.1/5
Lancôme advanced génifique youth activating concentrate Reviews

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great Serum

I have been using LANCÔME ADVANCED GÉNIFIQUE YOUTH ACTIVATING CONCENTRATE serum from 6 months now and I have definitely noticed difference in my skin. It is more smooth and soft now. It blends really good in my skin and moisturises it completely . I am planning to continue it as part of my daily routine.

July 15, 2019
    Sunderland, United Kingdom

Use this every night

Both me and my mam use this every night for well over a year. Smells like roses like there signature smell of all there products and leaves my skin smooth and soft. Can see over a period of time that it does as its supoosed to.

July 14, 2019
    Borough of Bury, United Kingdom

Perfect!

This is amazing I love Lancôme! It visibly makes a difference to my skin making it look smoother. I even use it under my make up as it helps it sit well too. This is expensive but definitely value for money. Can’t live without

July 05, 2019

My *absolute* number one favourite product

I received a sample with a Lancôme kit for Christmas one year before I really started investing in beauty products and I have become hooked! This item is the only serum I use, I’m 31 and really starting to get concerned with fine lines and aging and this is like a miracle concoction. I’ve since bought it a few more times, even at full price. I apply it daily on my face and neck and it gives me this soft, supple and really sexy slightly-dewy glow. Will be buying again and again!

July 02, 2019

Love it

I have been using this serum for 2 years. I noticed a huge difference within 2 weeks. My skin look fresh n youthful. It does not clog pores and feels soft whole day.

June 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy again.

The serum gets well absorbed and has a nice feel to the skin. The effects do not show fast though. We have to really consistent in use and need to apply twice a day for best results.

June 05, 2019

Great product

This serum is lightweight and makes my skin feel very smooth and radiant. No oily residue and I can see my skin improved using it twice a day. I have already bought this product again and incorporated it into my daily routine!

May 02, 2019

I would buy this again

This serum concentrate leaves my skin a very smooth and soft texture,I apply this everyday morning and at night times,when I wake up the next morning it leaves my skin a very soft to touch texture,really in love with this product

March 10, 2019

I want to use this forever

I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! I like the syringe applicator because I love squeezing out 4 drops on my finger tips, 1 on each finger, and then touch my fingers from both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It spreads like water on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and it doesn't feel tacky at all. I must wait for when there's a discount/sale to pick up another bottle!

February 11, 2019

Made my dry skin soft

My face gets really dry during winter so im always on a lookout for something really hydrating. So, so glad to have stumbled upon this awesome product!