Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Miracle in a bottle

I use this at night as part of my skincare routine. I found that it absorbed well and didn’t feel tacky to the touch.
    I didn’t need to use much as a little went a long way. I’m seriously loving this and helped some much with filling out my fine lines.

United States

Nice product!

I have been using this product for about a month now and have really come to enjoy it. The serum is so light and gentle on my skin and absorbs instantly. My skin feels hydrated and softer after each use and my fine lines on my forehead are not as noticeable. It was super easy to incorperate into my daily skincare routine and works great under makeup as well. I would recommend this product!

England, United Kingdom

Really good serum

I have a sample of this product, my skin is so soft , looks healthy after use this serum. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family ☺️ I hope I will find good offer and buy it!

March 01, 2021

Great serum

The Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum is a great serum to add to your routine. After a week of use, my skin had a nice glow, felt smoother, softer and overall brighter. I used at night, and also added a drop to my foundation which left my skin feeling hydrated. A very luxurious but effective product.

#gotitfree #freeproduct

February 22, 2021
    County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

Great Serum

This serum is great. You only need a few drops and it absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling soft and nourished. Fine lines around my eyes are now less visible.

February 12, 2021

Excellent produit dont je ne peux plus me passer !!!

J’ai reçu ce produit en cadeau et je l’ai tout de suite adoré!!! Une texture si douce et fluide, sans odeur, qui raffermit vraiment la peau dès le premier mois d’utilisation ! Et la pipette distributrice est géniale et évite les contacts avec le contenu! Vraiment un de mes produits préférés. À essayer absolument!!!

February 06, 2021
    Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

A must have!

Third bottle of Genefique' serum and really like the results. My skin is smoother, I have some acne scarring and the serum seems to be helping to smooth them out. I love that it is pre- measured in the dropper so there is no waste. Skin is definitely looking healthier and more youthful.

February 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Visible difference from first use

I was lucky enough to test this and was amazed by it. It goes on beautifully without being oily or greasy, absorbs quickly and I could see the difference in my face texture and fine lines the first day. It is expensive but I will be purchasing as worth every penny!

January 17, 2021

Feel plumber

I got a trial size of this. A couple of weeks in so far, skin feels plumber, as in you don't touch your face and feel your face is plumber! Touching my face, it feels softer but what I am enjoying is the feeling plumb from the inside! It's $99 for 30mL (smallest bottle) on Sephora, so I give it 2.5 stars for value. If I get to trial it one more time and results are consistent, I will then probably buy it.

November 27, 2020

Another great lancome product

I am a consumer of Lancome products (makeup, perfume, certain creams) this product I was gifted from a friend as it was a little pricey to splurge on a concentrate however very pleased!!!

Used the products for several months, just a few tiny drops of concentrate each evening after cleansing face . It felt very velvet like smooth to apply on face, absorbed quickly, left a smooth finished look to my face. I found I looked complete. I noticed a glow in my complexion through out the day even after using every night.

Nice smell that isn't overwhelming is a bonus.

Price is a little much for an extra product but it does work and works perfectly with other moisturizers , etc.

It says what it does by a trusted brand that delivers :)