4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

February 28, 2020

My Favorite All Time Serum!

I can’t remember how long I have been using this serum but I have been using it for a number of years. The only thing I don't like about this product is the high price you have to pay.

I am not sure if I see any difference in my skin in using this product as I have been using it for many years and my skin has been looking smooth and radiant every day. I do recall when I first used this serum, my skin discoloration slowly went away. I am in my thirties and I believe this is the best time to invest in anti-aging products that work for your skin.

January 30, 2020
    United States

Absolutely LOVE!

This is one of my absolute favorite products. As far as concentrates go, this is one of the most affordable but actually result noticing ones a I have ever used. I am very picky with my skin care and am super careful about what I apply to my face but I trust this product. It actually works! It hydrates my skin and gives it a glow that I don’t notice with any other product. I’ve used much more expensive products and haven’t seen results as good as this! It’s in no way a cheap product but it is VERY AFFORDABLE and SO WORTH THE MONEY!

January 07, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

It leaves your face feeling like silk

When I was first trying out this serum I applied it every night for 2 months and my fine lines started to appear less noticeable! I love that it leaves my face feeling like silk and makes my skin looks radiant.

The formula is lightweight, non-greasy, and it absorbs nicely into my skin. The only negative thing I have to say about this product is that it’s pricey.

January 05, 2020

Liquid GOLD

This stuff is highly concentrated and absolutely amazing, but it’s basically the price of gold. The only time I ever purchase this product is when there’s some sort of “buy this, get this for x” I see a difference instantly from using this serum under my eyes, and a week of using it daily on my little wrinkles. My skin looks vibrant and feels amazing putting this under my moisturizer. Only downfall is the price.

December 14, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Excellent

Only been using it for a few days and my skin looks fabulous. Use the serum every morning before moistureising. Very pleasant to apply and easily absorbed. My skin is quite sensitive so I was a bit worried but this serium has definately improved the softness of my skin. I am looking forward to see how my skin is over a longer period of use.

November 27, 2019

This is an amazing product. I'd buy againq

I just LOVED my experience with advanced genefique serum! At day 1 to 7 my skin was so much softer. Later it had such a glowing appearance. It was never greasy ,sticky or anything. My pores may have even been smaller. My skin continued to look so clear and rosy. I love the faint fresh scent of the serum and it quickly dissipates. Just sinks right in!

October 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

It the most luxurious serum, I've personally ever used.

The Serum leaves my face feeling radiant and well moisturized. It's thick but is easily absorbed by the skin throughout the night, helping my skin appear to glow.

Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Excellent product

I’ve been using this for 5 weeks now. I’m very pleased with the results. My skin is softer and has a smoother appearance. I have 2 scars on my face and this has helped them not look as prominent. It’s also good to add a drop to your foundation to help it glide on smoother. Seems expensive but in the long run it isn’t. A little goes a long way! Top marks from me.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

This product is amazing. It does exactly what it does

It makes my skin looks amazing, soft and glowing. People have commented on how smooth and glowing my skin looks.
    You only need a small amount as a little goes a little way

Renfrewshire, United Kingdom

A definite ten out of ten

This is the most beautiful serum I have ever used! Lancome have just improved it further by adding prebiotics and prebiotics, so your skin is getting even more goodness every day and night.
    It is a very lightweight serum, that dries down very quickly and is not sticky. My skin feels amazing now, after using it for just a few weeks, and is really hydrated. I use a few drops every morning and evening, which is all you need.
    It comes in a glass bottle - great for recycling - and the serum is delivered by one of the best droppers I have used. So easy to use and something I will be repurchasing again as it makes my skin look great.