4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

July 05, 2019

My *absolute* number one favourite product

I received a sample with a Lancôme kit for Christmas one year before I really started investing in beauty products and I have become hooked! This item is the only serum I use, I’m 31 and really starting to get concerned with fine lines and aging and this is like a miracle concoction. I’ve since bought it a few more times, even at full price. I apply it daily on my face and neck and it gives me this soft, supple and really sexy slightly-dewy glow. Will be buying again and again!

July 02, 2019

Love it

I have been using this serum for 2 years. I noticed a huge difference within 2 weeks. My skin look fresh n youthful. It does not clog pores and feels soft whole day.

June 12, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I would buy again.

The serum gets well absorbed and has a nice feel to the skin. The effects do not show fast though. We have to really consistent in use and need to apply twice a day for best results.

June 11, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Love this serum!

This stuff is pricey for a reason... It's AMAZING. I'm 36 and starting to notice fine lines, but using this 4 days a week, I see improvement in my skin texture and lines.

June 04, 2019

Great product

This serum is lightweight and makes my skin feel very smooth and radiant. No oily residue and I can see my skin improved using it twice a day. I have already bought this product again and incorporated it into my daily routine!

May 02, 2019

I would buy this again

This serum concentrate leaves my skin a very smooth and soft texture,I apply this everyday morning and at night times,when I wake up the next morning it leaves my skin a very soft to touch texture,really in love with this product

March 10, 2019

I want to use this forever

I got this as a gift and I absolutely love it! I like the syringe applicator because I love squeezing out 4 drops on my finger tips, 1 on each finger, and then touch my fingers from both hands together and tab the serum onto my face. It spreads like water on the face. I love how quick the serum is absorbed into my skin, and it doesn't feel tacky at all. I must wait for when there's a discount/sale to pick up another bottle!

February 18, 2019

Actually works

The youth activating genefique has worked very well for me. I can see how it's absorbed by the skin without making it greasy. It has also helped me to reduce the skin pores without causing pimples on my face.

February 11, 2019

Made my dry skin soft

My face gets really dry during winter so im always on a lookout for something really hydrating. So, so glad to have stumbled upon this awesome product!

February 07, 2019

Amazing!

I bought this because the sales person said it was the best serum on the market and I would see results. I’m so happy I took her word because the serum is amazing. My skin is bright and smooth. Definitely the best serum I’ve used. It’s a bit pricey but the larger bottle has lasted me for a few months and it’s my splurge.