Lancôme | La Vie est Belle en Rose Eau de Toilettes Reviews
#41 in Perfume

October 25, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

I love it!!!

This parfume smells divine!!! I falled in love with it, is my favourite one. Last all day and is very unique. I will say the only minus is sometimes gives me headaches

October 20, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Fave scent ever!

This is one of my favorite scents by Lancome! I love their stuff and the quality is amazing! I have used Lancome since I was a teenager and will continue using their products!

October 13, 2019
    United Kingdom

The Most Romantic Scent.

I'm a girly girl and enjoy light floral scents and this is exactly it. I have been using Lancome scents for years, but this happens to be my absolute favorite.

August 01, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Perfect for Spring

The scent is just perfect for spring as its floral without being suffocating and too rosey. The packaging is so classy and the spray is evenly spreading without doing too much.

July 14, 2019
    Borough of Bury, United Kingdom

Stunning!

I always get compliments when I wear this perfume not just from friends but strangers too. So many of my colleagues at work have bought this after smelling it on me. It’s the best smelling perfume out there hands down. It’s my go to for everything

July 14, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

Just Beautiful

I was bought this perfume as a gift and can I just say I am absolutely in love with it. The rich floral notes mixed with the base notes of Patchouli and Sandalwood make for an all around beautiful fragrance I would recommend for wear day or night. It is feminine and sexy and just generally a pleasure to wear.

July 13, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Love how long lasting the perfume is

I am absolutely in love with la via est belle en rose, its very long lasting, smells gorgeous , its very floral but not over powering, its 1 of a kind that gets u compliments, I honestly feel you need to give it a try as its lomger lasting and absolutely gorgeous

May 24, 2019

Love it

I got a sample of this at shoppers Drug mart and fell I in love. I got it with me shoppers points. This smell is one of my favourite scent. I get ask what scene am I wearing every time I have it. It doesn’t wear off like some perfume. Loving it.

April 05, 2019

J'adore!

Ce parfum est tout à fait moi! Les gens m'arrêtent pour me dire à quel point il sent bon. Ces gens le définissent comme étant féminin et élégant. Mon petit ami et ceux que j'ai eu avant ont tous craqué pour lui. Je suis bien heureuse d'avoir déniché ce parfum et j'espère qu'ils continueront de le fabriquer pour longtemps !

March 17, 2019

Snif snif...

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler de l'eau de toilettes/parfum "La vie est belle En Rose" de Lancome.

Le parfum est bon mais après 5 - 10 secondes on ne ressent plus rien et on peut pas se rappeler de se sentiment.

Le produit est bof car le parfum est trop bon mais reste pour peu de temps.

Merci,