Lancôme Paris Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel

Lancôme Paris Flash Bronzer Tinted Self-Tanning Body Gel Reviews

Ranked #80 out of 145 in Self-Tanner

Show off legs that have a sexy sun-kissed glow with this refreshing self-tanning gel that smoothes on an even, natural-looking tan in just 30 minutes. A formula featuring DHA, Natural Caramel Extract and beauty-boosting micro-pearls guarantees gorgeous golden color, while antioxidant-rich pure Vitamin E helps keep free radicals from doing future damage, So your legs will look lovely and luminous all year-round.

August 15, 2016

This self tanner was quite expensive, but gave good results. Make sure you efoiliate for the best results. I found the smell was a lot better then other self tanners. People at work asked me where I got the tan, so it must work.

July 15, 2014

I’ve used inexpensive tanning lotion from drug stores a few times – with bad results. I stayed clear of them for years until I decided to try Lancome’s Flash Bronzer. This bronzer made my legs look sun kissed after just one use! I can’t get enough – my legs have never looked so good. The product goes on smooth and does not streak or cause color blotches. It also does not have a very strong scent.

I highly recommend!

August 10, 2012

I really like this self tanner, but it does have its flaws. It says for best results, exfoliate first, but I find it to be for any results, exfoliate first. Without doing that you get the ever so slightest tint of colour, but it barely holds. I use this 2-3 times a week on not only my legs but arms, chest, and shoulders.

May 30, 2012

Love it. Great bronzing effect. Remember to exfoliate first for the best result!

April 29, 2012

I have now tried this product a couple of times and I really like it. The gel is tinted so you know if you are putting it on evenly. The resulting colour is very natural for me (I have pale skin). It also doesn't have a very strong self tanner smell like some other products. The colour is lasting and fades naturally. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone trying to get that little bit of natural colour for the summer without having to go to the tanning bed.

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Yahoo Email

Beauty and the Beast

Finding Dory (2016)

HeatherLR earned the Shopping Expert badge

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life