Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation Reviews

A complexion-enhancing foundation with SPF 15.

May 23, 2019

I love it but I wouldn’t say 24HR

It took me 14 years before I found the perfect foundation. I have a lot of acne scars and this foundation is build-able and can give full coverage and stays all day (if you use a good primer). Drys matte. I use a loose powder to set. A little expensive but worth the money.

April 10, 2019

Holy grail foundation

This is my go to foundation, for everyday, for going out, EVERYTHING! It lasts a long time, I would say around 6-8 hours before I start to notice it getting oily. It has medium coverage but it is buildable. I have tried other foundations but others don't compare. I have received so many compliments on my skin with it! I really love it. It also lasts about 3 months if you're like me using 2 pumps a day everyday! Really worth the money

April 05, 2019

Love the foundation!!

The shade matches perfectly with my skin. It works with sponge and brush well. It is non drying even if it is matte. It does have a smooth finish but it works more with priner or moisturizer under it. It is long wearing and transfer proof. Very easy to blend. My only critique is that is sheer to medium. If you have acne it can still be seen.

March 29, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin!

This foundation is amazing.
    I have sensitive skin that’s also very acne prone.
    This is great! It leaves a nice smooth finish without being to dry or dewy!
    It also provides some spf as well.
    It’s easy to blend out other products on top of it and doesn’t cake up!
    Highly recommend 10/10

March 26, 2019

Make up

This is the best makeup I’ve ever used goes on great doesn’t make you feel like you’re wearing a mask but gives awesome coverage It was a gift and bought for myself many times

March 26, 2019

Teint Parfait Au Naturel

Bonjour,

Ce fond de teint tient toutes ses promesses s’agissant de sa légèreté et de sa tenue à toute épreuve. De plus, sa texture fluide et légère permet une application facile et homogène. Le seul point noir pour moi est sa couvrance un peu trop légère. Je recommande néanmoins ce fond de teint !

Merci LANCOME,
    wyslijp16

March 02, 2019

Amazing

"Mon deuxième coup de cœur💕. J'adore ce fond de teint, la matière est facile à travailler ce qui donne un bon résultat, moi Je l' applique au pinceau et je finis avec ma beauty blender et voila , effet peau nue. Certes le produit est cher mais il en vaut le prix. Il tient bien tout au long de la journée, cependant il faut quand même le fixer avec une poudre libre transparente. Mais , malheureusement j'ai été mal conseillée sur la teinte chez sephora pour la deuxième fois😒 par la conseillere vendeuse. En rentrant chez moi, je me suis apercue que j ai pris un fdt bien trop foncée 😕 mais bn je vais le mélanger avec d'autre qui est un peu plus clair et c tt

2.8/5

February 24, 2019

Too Many Chemicals

I used this foundation for over a year. It does last a long time. I wore it on an overnight flight from Toronto to London, and when I arrived in London the woman checking me into my lodging told me I looked "fresh." That said, I have switched to a foundation with more natural ingredients now.

October 16, 2018

My holy grail go-to foundation

I've tried many a foundation that will work with my combo/oily pale skin, and while some have been alright, I haven't found a foundation that works perfectly with my skin AND is a great colour match. So thankful I spent the extra money and tried this one! I use the colour 110 Ivoire C and prefer the look of applying it with a brush. It has a nice satin matte finish and blends like a dream. Coverage is a high medium to full and it lasts and lasts. Would recommend to anyone with normal to oily skin.

September 17, 2018
    Georgia, United States

The best!

This is the best foundation I have ever used.... emphasis on EVER! This foundation will flawlessly cover up any imperfections and will last all day. With a good primer base, it keeps skin matte and doesn't get greasy looking like others. I have worn this for full coverage photo shoots and with lighter application can look very natural as well. It is very versatile and I can't recommend it enough.