Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation Reviews

A complexion-enhancing foundation with SPF 15.

February 15, 2020
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Best foundation ever!

This foundation is the best I have ever had. My skin looks like I don’t wear any foundation. It’s great! I recommend to everyone. Price is not bad at all.

2.8/5

January 31, 2020
    United Kingdom

Foundation works well but pale shade oxidised badly

I was shade matched to this in-store at a lancome counter and at the time thought it looked beautiful on my skin for a full coverage foundation. It gave really good coverage without looking thick or cakey.
    It applied well with a brush and I purchased the lightest shade available.
    Unfortunately after a few weeks of using this foundation I realised that it was oxidising badly on my skin and turning very pink. I can't recommend this foundation because of the dramatic shade change that made the product unusable for me despite being recommended by counter staff. Be aware that this colour change can happen and test it thoroughly before purchase.

October 10, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Fantastic coverage and staying power!

I've been using this foundation for over a year now, and I really rate it. I have oily skin and often found other foundations sooner or later slid off, but this one has brilliant coverage which really lasts. It doesn't irritate around my eyes or cause me any breakouts.

October 07, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

My perfect foundation

Have always struggled with oily skin so foundations have never really sat on my skin all day, without touching up every hour. This is a miracle in a bottle. Matte foundation that has powder in the formula, so need to apply extra, which totally avoids the cake face look and hassle of touching up so often.
    Massive range of shades and large bottle - a little goes along way.

August 17, 2019

$$$ but works well!

I typically choose high-coverage foundations that last all day, as given my lengthy work days, I need makeup that is long-lasting. This is a nice foundation that you can build to your liking, with a smooth finish that doesn't flake or tend to crease. There are a variety of shades, and even with my East Indian complexion, they had a number of options. I would suggest a setting powder and setting spray to make it last longer. The price for the product is quite steep for a foundation when there are several drugstore and alternate brands with similar products at less than half the cost.
    It's worth a try!

August 13, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again.

The foundation is perfect and feels lightweight, despite being a full-coverage foundation. It spreads evenly on the face, and has a nice, bearable scent to it.

August 04, 2019

Best foundation I’ve ever used!

I’ve tried a number of liquid foundations over the years, but this is my favourite. Excellent coverage and lasts all day long. Not greasy or shiny like other liquid foundations I’ve used.

July 21, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

I buy this product all the time

This foundation is the best foundation i ever used.Perfect coverage,light formula,doesnt make mask feelings. Cant find nothing that good.The best quality.

July 14, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Smooth and nice

The colours are perfect and the shades amazing. They make your skin silky, non oily, not dry neither, good for any concern you might have. It lasts for the whole day and actually the more you go on during the day the more it melts with your natural skin colour.

June 13, 2019

Long lasting

I tried a sample of this foundation and ended up having to buy the the full size as I fell in love with it. It's full coverage yet light and natural looking. It also made my skin look super dewy and helped with oil control. This foundation lasted all day and after 10 hours still looked great- I only had a bit of oil around my nose and with most foundations my skin looks super oily by the end of the day. It is $58 for a bottle but a little goes a long way so it's totally worth it.