Prestige Item

Good - 0

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

LANCÔME ROSE SUGAR SCRUB

This scrub has a lovely lightly fragrance , is easy to use and easy to rinse off whilst being kind to your skin. It doesn't dry out your skin leaving it feeling lovely and smooth.

July 09, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Rosey goodness

Rose Sugar Scrub is a gentle exfoliating scrub with sugar grains and rose water . My first impressions of the scrub is that it has a thick gel like consistency with very fine grains of sugar to exfoliate the skin . The rose water gives the scrub a light fragrance which reminds me of being pampered in a spa. In the time it took me to apply to my face , the scrub had heated up in my hand with my body heat . This felt really relaxing and aided in exfoliating my skin . After massaging my skin for 1 minute, the finer grains helped to gently lift the dirt and grime from my pores . This left my skin feeling clean and radiant . I followed with the Hydra Zen Anti Stress Cream .

March 05, 2019

The perfect scrub

With scrub being reinvented this one is a game changer! A little goes a long way, this beautiful sugar scrub has fine sugars to exfoliate the dead skin cells from your skin. Leaving it smooth and soothing with their star ingredient rose water. Even perfect for those with sensitive skin.