Prestige Item

Good - 0

June 18, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Awesome products

I would totally recommend this cream.... after applying it on my skin it feels so soft n it really glows your face... no need to apply highlighter lol.... It's just awesome cream your skin will feel so light after applying it... must give it a try....

April 14, 2020

No More Dry Skin !

Amazing product for dry skin. It is absorbed instantly, leaving my skin feeling soft and radiant.
    I’m a die hard fan of Lancôme Products.
    This was no different.
    Wouldn’t buy anything else.
    Completely Happy !

August 08, 2019

Rich and non-greasy

I love this soft cream by Lancome. I was a bit worried to try this sample at first as I'm afraid that the rose extract will irritate my skin. But it doesn't! Love its rich and creamy texture Love its scent. Great cream for the winter!

June 30, 2019

Love this cream!

I find that Lancome products are always winners. They are perfect for my sensitive skin and I especially love this cream. It is moisturizing and not greasy.

May 04, 2019

Luxurious

This is an expensive cream that I received as a sample - it has a nice scent and absorbs into the skin nicely and quickly. Skin felt soft and smooth...but I could never justify paying full price for this, too bad, just not worth it!

April 01, 2019

Lancome Absolue Soft Cream

This is a really nice moisturizer. The cream is a soft pink colour and has a rose scent as it is made with Grand Rose Extracts. It absorbed into my skin quickly and left it soft and hydrated. As a lover of Lancôme products this will be one to add to my skin care routine.