Prestige Item
Lancome Absolue Soft Cream Reviews

Good - 0

August 08, 2019

Rich and non-greasy

I love this soft cream by Lancome. I was a bit worried to try this sample at first as I'm afraid that the rose extract will irritate my skin. But it doesn't! Love its rich and creamy texture Love its scent. Great cream for the winter!

June 30, 2019

Love this cream!

I find that Lancome products are always winners. They are perfect for my sensitive skin and I especially love this cream. It is moisturizing and not greasy.

May 04, 2019

Luxurious

This is an expensive cream that I received as a sample - it has a nice scent and absorbs into the skin nicely and quickly. Skin felt soft and smooth...but I could never justify paying full price for this, too bad, just not worth it!

April 01, 2019

Lancome Absolue Soft Cream

This is a really nice moisturizer. The cream is a soft pink colour and has a rose scent as it is made with Grand Rose Extracts. It absorbed into my skin quickly and left it soft and hydrated. As a lover of Lancôme products this will be one to add to my skin care routine.