4.9/5
Lancome Idole Lash Lifting Volumizing Mascara Reviews

Good - 0

April 30, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Lush lashes in an instant

I was lucky enough to be chosen to test this product I was extremely pleased that much I purchased a full size. This is my every day go to mascara I highly recommend

April 03, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

AMAZING

This is the best mascara I’ce used in a long time. I absolutely love it, and it never leaves my lashes looking clumpy. Highly recommend to ANYONE so so worth it

April 01, 2021

Amazing Mascara

I got this complimentary trial size mascara and I am so pleased with the dramatic difference in my eyelashes! I absolutely love it!!!!!❤❤❤

💖Many of you may not know this about me, but my greatest feature is my naturally long eyelashes so after trying this awesome mascara, it enhanced my eyelashes a lot more while adding some more volume!
    💖Application was very easy as the wand is shaped a lot different from the different types of mascaras I have used and it is perfect and amazing in every way.
    💖I was impressed that the bristles were able to get each eyelash coated from end to end. Some key important features to note about this mascara are it dries quickly, it's not messy and does not clump.