Prestige Item
Lancome Lash Idole Mascara Reviews

February 27, 2021

LOOOOVE THIS MASCARA!!!

I absolutely LOVE how the mascara lifts up my lashes and the weightless feeling. Previous mascaras I’ve used create a lot of weight on my eyelids, but this mascara I could barely feel. However, at times when I blink, I can feel my eyelashes stick together for a moment.

February 27, 2021

Best mascara ever for my eyelashes

I am very impressed with the new mascara from Lancome and enjoy every time when I paint eyelashes. A very comfortable brush for this mascara. It’s mascara separates every eyelash very well without gluing it together. It is very easy and high-quality to lie on your eyelashes without weighing them. Separates and gives volume at the first application. It is very easy to remove with a special liquid for removing makeup. I used this brand mascara for the first time and I'll buy it again. It’s definitely worth the price. I highly recommended this product for my family and friends.

February 25, 2021

Volumized

I received a sample size of this product to try out. I really liked it. I’ve tried Lancôme mascaras in the past, and they typically stand out compared to others. This one lived up to expectations. It lifted and volumized lashes, without causing clumps. Lashes were spread nicely. The price is comparable to their other mascaras. A little pricy, however worth it since it lasts some time. I will definitely be looking into getting a full size!

February 23, 2021

Great mascara

I love trying this mascara by Lancome. It really did give me a fan out lash look, and more volume. It was easy to apply and stayed on all day into the night. My lashes looked natural and I got lots of compliments when wearing it. A must-buy for sure!

#freeproduct

February 22, 2021

Loved the Lengthening

I love trying out new mascaras and was excited to receive the Idole mascara by Lancome @lancomeofficial coz I have been meaning to try out this one since the time it launched. The mascara is true to its claim that it’s “lash lifting” because I found it held my curl and lifted my lashes. I wouldn’t say it’s the most volumizing mascara I’ve tried, but it did coat my lashes from base to tip, resulting in significant length! I also really liked that the wand was curved and gave me an all natural look✨ Any Idole Lancome fans here?

February 19, 2021

Impressed

I am truly faithful to my Avon Waterproof Mascara so I was alittle apprehensive about trying this..after I did I asked myself..what took so long!! This Mascara is fantastic..goes on easy doesnt smudge and when you want to take it off..no left over residue..I recommend this

February 19, 2021

Love this mascara

I'm so excited I was able to try this sample from Lancôme because this mascara is everything! Volume, volume, volume! The wand is curved so it gives you lift to make those lashes pop right out and it makes application super easy. I've struggled to find a mascara that helps make my natural lashes pop and man I'm telling you, they are POPPING. It's long-lasting as well. I was able to wear it comfortably for up to 9 hours yesterday and surely if I didn't need to wash off my make-up, it'd still be there! I absolutely love it.

February 17, 2021
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Amazing, must buy!

Absolutely fantastic, I love how it makes my eye lashes look longer and fuller and doesn't clump at all. This is definitely my new favourite mascara, I had so many compliments on how good my lashes looked!

February 15, 2021

Satisfying results

I have been contemplating on this mascara for a while now, luckily I was able to test this product for free in return of my honest review. Did not disappoint. This is absolutely the best thickening mascara, it coats my lashes very well and really amplified it. I can do my lashes so quickly as it goes on easily and usually with 2-3 coats, my lashes are transformed. Product is smooth, no clumps and the unique brush shape is really useful. It is also very lightweight. Doesn't flake down throughout the day. It absolutely lifted separated and lengthens my lashes and looks natural. The only thing I didn't like it that this product is not water proof other then that it's pretty amazing.

February 13, 2021

Great Mascara

I had the opportunity to sample Lancome’s Lash Idole mascara for free. Mascara is a must have in my every day beauty routine so I was excited to try this product out. I usually use drugstore mascara’s and this is one of the first luxury mascara’s that I have used. Firstly the packaging is very appealing. It is black and metallic pink and looks very luxurious. When you open the mascara you will notice a unique brush and bristles. It has an elastomer brush with micro bristles that is supposed to not cause clumping. This is actually one of the first things I noticed when I applied the mascara, usually if I try to apply a second coat I notice a lot of clumping but with this mascara I did not notice any clumping at all. I found the brush was also excellent and coating each individual lash very well lifting my lashes and creating an eye opening effect. The mascara also claims up to 24 hour wear. I applied it at the beginning of the day and even after rinsing my face I didn’t notice too much smearing and the mascara was still applied. A definite recommend for someone looking for an effective and longwearing mascara.