Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

Pricy but worth it!

I've only been using this mascara for a week, and WOW I've never received so many compliments on my eyes. They really do add length and volume in 1 coat!

I layer on 3-4 coats to really add the dramatic flare I'm after. The only small con is that if you layer too much, it can get clumpy, however, this can be fixed by running a spooly through your lashes or combing them out with an eyelash comb. Another con is the price, but it's seriously worth it, I'm LOVING this mascara!

Ps: I almost never upload pictures so, you know this is great when!

Amazing Volume Without Clumps

I am so in love with this mascara. It's easy to apply, really plumps up the volume and best of all there's no goop or clumps on your eyelashes when using them. I'm now addicted!!

Super mascara

Très bon mascara qui fait maintenant parti de mon TOP 3. Super impacte donne un noir très noir. M'a apporter beaucoup de volume, à tenu toute la journée et ne c'est pas du tout effriter (du moins les cils du haut, en bas ça a un peu moin bien tenu) La brosse ne m'a poser aucun problème d'utilisation, c'est très bien applique.

3.2/5

Big, Full Lashes

I was eager to try Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara because I have been having a hard time finding a mascara that not only enhances my lashes, but doesn't wear off throughout the day. This mascara goes on wonderfully and really does plump up the lashes, adding definition, length and "boldness". I really love the look of my lashes after applying this mascara. The only downfall, was that it smudged quite a bit underneath my eyes after only a couple of hours. Other than the smudging, I love everything else about this mascara. Unfortunately, I need something that will wear longer than 2 hours without transferring under my eyes like this one did. It would be great for the occasional wear, but not every day.

*Disclosure: I received Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara through Chickadvisor for review. However, all views and opinions are genuine and my own according to my own personal experience with the product. #gotitfree

absolutely in love!!

This product is absolutely amazing !!!! It is my new go to! its light and doesn't feel clumpy on your eyes. The brush is nice and big for great application. Makes anyone feel like a supermodel! Not to mention the super cute packaging it comes in! It even stands up to the weather up here in Canada. Made to last. Thanx so much #gift #MONSIEURBIG

Just beautiful!!

I was lucky enough to get this mascara for testing by chick advisor. Upon getting my package in the mail I immediately had to try it. First impression: the brush is huge. Much larger than I normally use. So I go to put it on and I am very pleased. The mascara builds really nicely of you add more than one coat on, and it not only makes your lashed thicker but much longer too. I am so very pleased with this mascara and I intend on making it my new usual in my make up routine.

July 07, 2017

I applied one coat of Lancôme Monsieur Big and fell in love.

I'm a mascara snob. I only buy high-end mascara so my standards are pretty high. For my first time trying a Lancôme mascara, I'm blown away. Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara is incredible. It's VERY black and the brush is VERY soft. In just one coat, Monsieur Big covered evenly and easily. I like my lashes with a lot of volume and that's exactly what Monsieur Big provided. I'm not easily impressed with a mascara but Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara is my new love. I will definitely repurchase Monsieur Big because it's THAT good.

Luxurious and Effective!

First off, I have to say I LOVE the brush. It provides volume, thickness, and rich pigmentation without any clumping or fallout. It's thin enough to reach the corner and bottom lashes nicely, but plush enough to distribute lots of product quickly. The formula is rich and creamy, and lasted all day. It is easy to wash off at the end of the day; I had no irritation or discomfort. I also love the chic packaging and branding of this product (how cute is the colour name: "Big is the new black"!?). I would definitely recommend this product. Lancome is a trusted brand, and this product is no exception. I received this product free for testing purposes.

July 06, 2017

Amazing Mascara must have!!!

I got the Lancôme Monsieur big mascara as a gift from my sister and I love it. Super thick beautiful long lashes in a single coat. Not too clumpy and deep rich colour. Lightweight and perfect. Would buy again and again.

July 06, 2017

LASH ENVY COMING YOUR WAY

I received my Lâncome Monsieur Big mascara in the mail a few days ago as a gift from Chick advisor. I definitely have my go to brands for mascara but this one takes the cake! It significantly made my lashes look 10x bigger and thicker without a spider effect! It is surprisingly not flaky or heavy feeling and I love the richness of the black as well. I added a photo with one eye bare and one eye with this mascara for comparison. I definitely recommend this product! You won't be disappointed. It gives you falsies! For real!