Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

Highly recommended

This was the first lancome mascara that I've ever used, and it did not disappoint! It's named Monsieur Big for a reason. It gave my lashes super volume, length and drama (The good kind!). If you want to supersize your lashes, this is for you. I wore it all day and it did not smudge or flake at all. It's packed with staying power. Definitely recommended.

Not bad

I received this mascara from Chick Adviser for review.

Cute packaging... I'll give it that, I also like mascaras that fit well in a purse-sized make-up back.
    I've only had it open for a week, so time will tell if the formula changes as it dries, but I find it a bit too wet for my personal preference right now.
    The wand definitely coats the lashes well, and if you like a more clumped look with a lot of product, this could work very well for you. I've managed to get it on in a way I like to see my lashes, but I have to be very careful to scrape some excess off the wand first.

I feel like this might be like the Essence Lash Princess... hated it at first cuz it was so wet.. loved it a month later when I tried it again

2.7/5

July 12, 2017

Not the mascara for my lashes

I have thick straight lashes, and this mascara did not do much for me. The positive: it does give volume. The negative: wet formula doesn't keep lashes curled, clumpy.

July 12, 2017

Calling on big lash lovers!

Lancome Monsieur Big mascara makes it so voluminous that you don't even need to wear falsies! Do you like your lashes dramatic, dark and thick?! Well, this mascara may be for you then!

July 12, 2017

So happy with this product!

I was fortunate enough to try this free from Chick Advisor!

I am so excited about the effects of this mascara because I have trouble finding mascara products that don't clump my lashes together or make them look stringy and wild. I found this product enhanced each individual lash and gave them more 'oomph' in terms of length, volume and a little curl. I find this product is most effective with 1-2 light coats as the product is thick and too much of it makes it look like I have a few huge, dark lashes. Otherwise, it does wonders and builds long lashes without flaking!

Also because this product is so rich in colour it makes my eyes pop because of how prominently black my lashes are - a great and unexpected perk of this mascara. I have never tried Lancome mascara before, but this product has certainly piqued my interest into the brand's other mascaras. So I would definitely consider this product again as well as other Lancome products.

July 12, 2017

Great mascara, but not in the heat!

I'm usually pretty cheap when it comes to mascara since I wear glasses and my lashes aren't very visible anyway.. so I was excited that I would get to try this for free! I should mention that I will be 100% honest even though I received this product free of charge.

The packaging is nice first of all. I like that it 'clicks' when you close it and the brush is simple but effective. I really like the consistency and your lashes stay quite flexible once mascara is applied. I didn't get any flaking or random bits of mascara during the day. I can ever use it on my bottom lashes without too much trouble, and it dries quick!

However, it's REALLY hard to remove. My trusty coconut oil is not enough to remove it well and it takes a lot of rubbing.. also noticed that on hot days it would transfer slightly onto my lids.

It's a good product, but I will probably stick to my more budget friendly mascara.

July 12, 2017

I say yessir to Monsieur Big!

I was lucky enough to have gotten mine from the Product Review Club. To start off, I just want to give a shoutout to everyone at ChickAdvisor for the amazing packaging of all the products you've sent so far. Y'all are amazing! Now to the product itself, the bristles on the wand have different lengths and are densely packed, which helped with fanning out my lashes and spreading even layers of mascara. I am very very very impressed with this mascara because unlike many products out there, it really did deliver to what the packaging claimed. Based on the pictures I took of my lashes after using the mascara, I could guarantee that my lashes was at least twice the length of my natural ones, and noticeably more voluminous. My lashes didn't clump up either even after swiping on mascara two or three times, which other mascaras tend to do after two times of swiping. After trying it on the first time, it quickly became my favourite mascara to date and would definitely purchase it once I ran out.

Worth it!

I received this mascara today, and was so pleasantly surprised to see it was a full-size product! So thank you for that Chickadvisor! I really enjoy it so far. I often get transfer onto my lids when applying mascara and this product doesn't really do that, so that's a plus.

I have already long, black, & thick eyelashes, but they are heavy and straight and don't hold a curl well. Monsieur Big delivered on its promise to bring volume (and blackest-black pigment drama) to my lashes! They are curled up and look even longer. They almost give a doll-like effect to lengthen each lash! It's very buildable, I did go through my eyelashes with a comb afterwards (I do this with every mascara now, it helps to smooth out any clumps) but it wasn't absolutely necessary to do. Love the way this makes my eyelashes look :) awesome new product to try!

Illinois, United States

Worked Well

#gift got this one from ChickAdvisor to try and it really does plump up my lashes nice
    Didn't really smudge or anything on the first go so great. Not so much better than others but still quite good

Love it!

#gotitfree I am super picky with my mascaras, but I absolutely love this one. Great volume and length, not clumpy. Still leaves marks on my eyelids, but I have hooded lids and haven't found any that doesn't.