Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 945 in Mascara

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

Love it!

I love the brush of this new Lancome mascara and that I get the instant volume I'm looking for. I also don't get any fall out and wear all day!! No complaints! Lancome always delivers in quality. I got this as a gift from Chick Advisor to review but I would buy this mascara again!

July 17, 2017

Pretty good lower lash mascara

I have eyelash extensions on my upper lashes so I only used this on my lower lashes. The first thing I noticed is that a lot of product collected on the brush and I had to remove the excess by scraping the wand on the top of the container. It would have been nice if the container removed more of the excess. I found that I had to apply it sparingly to prevent it from clumping my lower lashes. It lasted a long time and made my lower lashes look very thick and defined. I am undecided if I would purchase it again for my lower lashes. I got this product as a gift through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club.

July 17, 2017

Big promises and bigger results. Monsieur Big is a winner!

I must say when I was chosen to receive monsieur big as a #gift from Chick Advisor I was super excited. I honestly love Lancome mascara as they constantly offer a quality product and following suit, this mascara does not disappoint.

First off, I absolutely love the bougie packaging and the name, it's very "sex and the city". I definitely would have picked this product up based on packaging alone, nevermind the big claims.

As for the product, Monsieur Big promotes 12x more volume and I definitely found it made my lashes look super long and voluminous. I also love that the colour is a deep black so it really makes your lashes pop. And, continuing to come through on its claims, this mascara does last all day without melting under your eyes.

Now although this is truly voluminizing, I did find the applicator to be a bit clumpy. Still, I still love this mascara and will continue to use it. Plus, for a luxury brand it's reasonably priced. That being said, I would recommend this mascara to friends and would buy it in the future.

In Love

I did my makeup as usual today yet something looked extra special. My face looked brighter, my eyes looked wider and more open and other colors on my face such as my lipstick and blush were popping! It wasn't until I removed my makeup at the end of the with only the mascara left that I realized it was the magical product. My lashes were lifted, curled and blackest of black. Which transformed my average everyday look into something great. The Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara is something special and while it's got an average high-end price tag, this one is worth every penny.

#ChickAdvisor #AD

Love the volume it add~

Lancome monsieur big mascara do wonders on my short Asian lashes. Please see attached picture for before, one coat with left eye and perfectly volumize lashes with two coats. This lancome work great and definitely live to the name big mascara! My lashes have triple the length and add the much needed volume. The brush was nice but the first time I put way too much product with one coat, however the mascara divide the lashes much better with two thin coats. This become my every day go to and thanks chickadvisor for the opportunity to try this #gift.

Wow!

I previously had eyelash extension and after I took them off I was left with damaged eyelashes. I was excited to test Lancôme Monsieur big mascara, and I was not let down. I first tried it on a work day, and I could not get over the reaction I received from my colleagues. They thought I had gotten eyelash extensions again! I was impressed with how long lasting this mascara is. It was nice to not have to worry about flaking and fallout. A+ product.

.amazing lancome mascara

The lancome mascara I received to review was something I was so excited about. This mascara lasts all day , doesn't smudge or have fall out after a few hours , the packaging is very pretty and luxurious.
    This mascara also has a decent smell as some come off so strong this isn't bad at all. The wand in itself is a great size and produces good volume. Would definitely repurchase lancome big mascara !!

Another Lancôme Classic!

Love, love, love this mascara! Have always been a fan of Lancôme mascaras and considered them the standard for high end lash products. Product goes on wet but not leaky and I adore the application brush; very similar to Loréal's Voluminous mascara. Would highly recommend this to those looking for both a lengthening and voluminizing product. Although I didn't see 12x the volume as advertised, it definitely leaves a high impact. One need only apply one or two coats to get a drastic difference! As other chicks have noted, applying several coats does tend to leave clumps and I did find it flakey when using this much. Not sure if this will replace my all time favourite, Make Up For Ever's Smokey Extravagant, but I would suggest it to friends!

Received this product on Wednesday from Chickadvisor to try and was very impressed with it! #gotitfree #gift Thank you Lancôme and Chickadvisor for this one!

Mon mascara préféré

Ce mascara est devenu, et de loin, mon mascara préféré ! Moi qui est habituellement fan du Better than sex, j'ai été agréablement surprise ce de petit nouveau de Lancôme. L'effet qu'il donne est tout simplement wow !!! Je vais le racheter !!!

July 16, 2017

good mascara but I prefer others

Super thankful for the #gift from Lancome & Chickadvisor !! I was super happy about being selected because this is one of the first higher end brand that has sent me a product for review ! I apologize for being a little late with the review - I didn't receive my gift until a few days ago, I am guessing the Canada Day weekend delayed the delivery.

I have thin Asian lashes, so my review will not be applicable to everyone.

Pros:
    - gives volume to lashes (but maybe not to "12x" as they claim)
    - does not smudge

Cons:
    - starts to clump if you layer the product to build volume
    - made my eyes itchy (after a long day/night, I want to rub my eyes)
    - not a fan of the brush (I often accidentally get product onto my eyelids)

This isn't a terrible mascara, but I've tried many mascaras and have built up preferences. From the Lancome line, I prefer Hypnose Drama over this. Other great mascaras that I would prefer over this would be the MUFE Smoky Extravagant and Benefit They're Real.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge