Prestige Item
Lancôme Monsieur Big Mascara Reviews

The BIG brush and ultra-creamy formula glides like silk onto lashes to deliver up to 12x more volume* with up to 24 hour wear. No touch-ups, flaking and smudging. Perfect for your BIG evening out AND even the morning after.
*than bare lashes alone

Sa grosse brosse et sa formule ultra crémeuse glissent sur les cils afin de leur donner un fini satiné et 12 fois plus de volume* avec une tenue pouvant aller jusqu’à 24 heures. Ne s’écaille pas, ne coule pas et ne nécessite aucune retouche. Restera en place TOUTE la soirée ET MÊME le lendemain matin.
*que les cils au naturel

3.2/5

July 18, 2017

Good but I am not blown away

Thanks chickadisor and Lancôme for allowing me to try this free! I did like it. It costs your lashes nice and good. I found I needed two coats for sure to get it to its full potential. Nice dark black color. No clumping seemed to happen in the Time I tried the stuff. Good staying power all day from 630 to 6pm on my normal work schedule. Tube was easy to hold while applying. The look of packaging was ok. I just found personlly that other brands that are a little cheaper or same price worked better. Personal opinion. I won't be buying this unless my normal brand is out of stock.

Great mascara

I received this mascara as a gift for free from Chick Advisor to review. I'm not big on wearing mascara because I've got sensitive eyes and thin lashes but what an impact it made. Made my eyes pop. It's now my go to. I wear it almost every day.

Eye First~!

Love this product! I recieved for free with ChickAdvisor and absolutely love Lancome Monsieur mascara! It makes my eyes a lot bigger with volume. It is great with a simple cat eyeliner for an understated look. Only thing i wish that it was waterproof. I have oily lids and sometimes it runs to the bottom....

July 18, 2017

Good but not my favourite

I received this mascara as a #gift from Lancome and ChickAdvisor.

I have used other Lancome mascaras before and have liked them, so I was excited to try this new Big mascara! I am happy with the product and did enjoy using it, however, it would not be a staple in my makeup routine. The brush was a bit too flimsy and the mascara is very wet, making my lashes a bit clumpy. I do like how dark it is and how big it makes my lashes. I think the more uses it with the better it will get though.

July 18, 2017

More length than you can imagine!

When I first tried this mascara, I was a little hesitant because the formula was a bit wet which I don't like but after using it a couple of times, it dried out a little bit.

The mascara truly lives up to its name! The length that I was getting on my lashes was unlike anything else I ever had. I had no fallout whatsoever and the volume lasted me all day.

This is my first time using Lancôme and thanks to ChickAdvisor, I will definitely be purchasing this again!

July 18, 2017

I got this mascara for free from Chick Advisor for my honest review. I am very picky abiut mascaras. My lash length is decent but the lashes themsekves are very thin, so I need a mascara tht delivers tons of volume. This does just that. I'm always weary of buying more expensive makeup in general but if it's great quality and exceeds my expectations I will do so. I will most likely buy this product when I run out of my current one.
    The pigment is a true dark solid black and the formula isnt messy, it's not overly liquidy. It's thick enough that you dont have to put too many layers on but you can if you want to. I dont need my eyelash curler when I wear this mascara(which I havent used another one since I first put it on) and my lashes are normally very straight. #free #review #gotitfree

Love It!

I'm always looking for a mascara that both volumizes and lengthens my eye lashes. This one nails it and has an amazing brush too. The brush is key! You need a good brush and a good formula or it just doesn't work. This one goes on great and stays on without getting chunky. Love this premium mascara!

I got this product for free from Lancome & Chick Advisor.

Lives up to the name

I received this mascara as a #gift from Lancome and ChickAdvisor.

I'm a big mascara fan, it's just about the only makeup I wear every day, so I was excited to try this. The tube itself is big and easy to grip, and it definitely lives up to the name! It was easy to apply with a big brush that worked well for my eyes. It didn't clump at all, and left my lashes looking long without looking overdone. The formula is smooth and the brush is great to reach all through my eyelashes. This mascara definitely makes my list!

July 18, 2017

Produit à acheter encore et encore

Ce produit et juste superbe . J'adore il fait un regard à tombé par terre je vous le conseille à fond.
    Il est pas cher ce qui est abordable pour tous le monde .

Big is an understatement

I'm no stranger to Lancome mascara. Hypnôse has been in my makeup bag for years and I love it. So when I was able to try Lancome's Monsieur Big Mascara complimentary thanks to ChickAdvisor, I jumped at the chance.

With the bar set extremely high, I was still blown away. Luckily, my lashes are dark, long and thick naturally (don't hate me) but Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara made me look like I was using a full set of fake lashes. I have never seen my lashes so full and large with using mascara-only.

I found that they were so dark and dramatic, liner wasn't necessarily needed to create a large eye look. That's saying a lot since I am a huge fan of a lot of black eyeliner.

I am partial to Lancome, as I mentioned, but I will definitely purchase this line from them again in the future.