Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#13 in Perfume

July 31, 2021

Smells lovely!

This perfume is so light and floral it is great for any occasion. It's not too strong but is still slightly noticeable. Price isn't too crazy, yes I've bought it already after a sample!

June 23, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

Once in a blue moon.......

I feel like the odd one out here but I tried to love this perfume. I can recognize that it's a classic, but my nose picks up aldehydes and overwhelming 'soap' more than anything else. It's super strong and kind of overwhelming. Definitely an acquired taste. I spray it on occasion when I want to smell "clean". Less a sexy smell than 'elegant' I suppose.

April 01, 2021
    Pahang, Malaysia

Energy & revelation

This fragrance can be exactly described by two words: energy and revelation. The beauty lies in living, in maintaining interests, in seeing and cherishing every second of life as a miracle, and in the ability to start all over again.

March 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

Love Love Love

I first smelled this on a colleague and I completely fell in love. The scent is gorgeous and it lasts ages! The bottle is so pretty and chic. Always get asked which perfume I'm wearing and get lots of compliments.

February 09, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I get comments on it from women and men alike.
    I would wear this in the day and evening. It’s very versatile. I cannot get enough of this range from Lancôme I have tried and loved them all!

February 09, 2021

Stays long

The scent stays all day long. It’s one of my go to perfume. I first got it as a gift now I’m one of their loyal customer. Bit pricey but worth it. Highly recommend !!

February 05, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

A must have!

This perfume is definitely a must have! It is my go to and has been for many years. The smell is gorgeous and it lasts for hours too. I always receive complements whenever I’m wearing this perfume and with it smelling so strong you don’t need to use a lot or top it up so it lasts for a long time

January 21, 2021
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Spray that again please........

OMG OMG OMG, I was walking through a dept store at Christmastime 2yrs ago (pre-COVID). I remember seeing the staff around the perfume desks spraying people as they came in. I managed to avoid the 1st few and then all of a sudden this lady sprays me with La Vie Bell. I continued to walk and then stopped in my tracks as the gorgeous whiff hit me. I was stunned at how delicious it was. I even walked back to the sales staff and asked "what is that gorgeous smell?". When she told me La Vie Bell I said I'd never heard of it. I ended up buying a bottle for myself and since then it is the ONLY perfume I will wear. It actually makes me feel happy and sensual all at the same time. You MUST give this a go!!! It's the best perfume ever!!

January 20, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Beautiful bottle and scent

One of the most gorgeous perfumes. It has a nice feminine and strong scent. I have one of these and like to use it for special occasions. The bottle is very gorgeous too and the scent lasts long time.

November 17, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love it

Je n'ai pas eu beaucoup de parfums Lancôme mais celui la, je l'ai adoré!! Il tient très longtemps sur ma peau et mes vêtements, il sent très bon!! Je n'ai pas l'habitude de finir mes parfums mais celui la...il n'est pas comme les autres!! Je le recommande.