Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#12 in Perfume

October 20, 2020

Il sent trop bon!

Ma belle-mère m’a acheté ce parfum en cadeau et il fait définitivement parti de mon top 3 de parfum. Il sent juste trop bon et il dure longtemps en plus, je ne me tanne jamais de l’odeur. J’en ai racheté déjà deux fois depuis que je l’ai reçu en cadeau et c’est devenu le parfum de ma soeur également. Vraiment, j’adore ce parfum, La vie est belle :)

August 31, 2020

First perfume from Paris

La vie est bell perfume is the first perfume I bought it from Paris. It is a very intense perfume and long last till the next day & stays in clothes. I will buy it again and again.

July 28, 2020
    North Tyneside, United Kingdom

Sec appeal in s bottle

This perfume is a powerful head turner on wearing this. A beautiful fresh and strong smell of sex appeal . Just a small amount is needed and the aroma lasts for hours. This fragrance is a must have for the younger lady to the mature woman. I can garantee someone will ask you what the fragrance is you have on as you smell irresistible.

June 18, 2020
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

I ADORE this perfume

Oh my goodness. Where to begin? This perfume is simply divine. It’s worth every penny. I like the packaging, the bottle is pretty and I quite like the glittery box! But the scent itself... it’s beautiful. A really feminine fragrance. The staying power is simply incredible. The perfume is soooo potent you probably only need a spray or 2, which means you are unlikely to run out anytime soon. 10/10 recommend!

April 01, 2020

ta vie peux être belle

Lancome *la vie est belle* est un arôme très fort pour aller au travail. J'ai besoin juste quelques gouttes! C'est cher.... Je vous recommander ça comme parfum

March 30, 2020

Mon préféré

Si vous achetez ce parfum vous ne perdez clairement pas votre argent. Il sent bon et sûre longtemps. J'ai l'eau de parfum 100ml et aussi l'eau de toilette franchement il est merveilleux

February 12, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing perfume

I received this perfume as a gift for christmas it did not disappoint smells gorgeous and lasts all day! Such a pretty bottle too this will definitely be my perfume i purchase regularly!

February 12, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Beautiful perfume

I first smelt this when I got a free sample in a magazine and have loved it ever since! A little out of my usual price range it's a real treat or something I ask for for birthday/Christmas. Slightly sweet smell but still light, it has real staying power, often I can smell it on my pillow and scarves for days after I've worn it! I always get compliments when I wear it which makes me feel even better. Lasts a long time as only need two sprays for it to last all day and sometimes longer

February 03, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Such a feminine scent

I was gifted this in a 30ml gift set for my birthday in December and i cant get enough of it just wish the cost was more affordable for me to replace on a regular basis and not have to wait to be gifted on special occasions. The scent is such a feminine fresh but sweet smell my husband always compliments me when i am wearing it.

January 30, 2020
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Favourite perfume

This is my absolute favourite perfume, it smells so lovely, I've been complemented on it by strangers asking me what it is. It smells sweet and clean. Its an beautiful feminine smell. I will always buy this perfume for the rest of my life now.