Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#12 in Perfume

United Kingdom

I have more than one bottle on the go!

I love this perfume!

It is a little pricey and that put me off at first, I applied it to a test strip and went home.

When I opened my bag for the next few days I could still smell this amazing perfume and I knew I needed it, that year I was lucky enough to receive it as a gift.

3 years on and I have repurchased this perfume every year, they last a long time (I do have two bottles on the go at the moment) in the bottle, they last on the skin and I get compliments all the time.

I've had someone stop me in the road to ask me what this is and it really does make you feel good to know that people can smell this perfume when you walk by and that they love it.

I don't think I will ever stop wearing this.

Don't let the price put you off this perfume is a must have, especially for summer.

Barnet, United Kingdom

gorgeous scent, not sickly

such a lovely perfume, only a little needed for beautiful fragrance all day, not cloying or sickly sweet - smells delicate, fresh, flowery and girly but also mature and classy. really like it, great for daily use

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

My fave perfume

This is my favourite perfume, it smells so fresh! Stays on all day. It is expensive but well worth the money. The bottle is also very pretty. I always get compliments when wearing this perfume, saying how lovely it is

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Beautiful elegant scent!

This smells absolutely amazing. I would wear it everyday if i could but i don't want it to run out quick so i switch it up a little. This is truly my favourite scent so delicate and sexy too. My partner loves it aswell always comments when i wear it.

Suffolk, United Kingdom

Elegant smell

This perfume smells elegant and it makes me feel like the modern stylish lady . It would be nice to put on for nice dinner or when I go to the theater or concerts .

Douglas, Isle of Man

The Only Perfume I Wear

I first bought this (with the shower gel and body lotion) when it was brought out to wear on my wedding day and I've worn it every day since. I love it and get so many lovely comments from people

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Wonderful

This smells wonderful. It is on the pricy side but lasts a long time. It’s my go to perfume. Lovely and delicate scent. It’s my favourite perfume. Bottle looks very cute as well.

Essex, United Kingdom

My favourite

This is my favourite perfume of all time. As it’s my favourite I prefer to keep it for special occasions only. You don’t to spray a lot and the smell lasts for a while. Had so many compliments when I’ve been wearing this.

Kent, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

I don't generally like heavy perfumes, however, I love this one. It's just gorgeous reminds me a bit of candy floss, it's sweet and girlie. Two squirts and I'm done for the day it has great staying power.

West Lothian, United Kingdom

My favourite smell

This has fast become my favourite perfume. It smells so lovely and it really does last well. I always get compliments when I wear it. It's not too sweet or floral.