Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Combo to Oily Skin
Amazing

Laneige Balancing Emulsion - Combo to Oily Skin Reviews

Ranked #386 out of 1366 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 28, 2017

I use this moisturizer underneath my make-up and I find that my skin stays moisturized all day. Sometimes with other light moisturizers I notice that my cheeks can get a little dry about half way through the day but not with this one! So I know this is working. It claims to improve the texture and tone of the skin but I am not sure about that. My forehead and nose tend to get shiny and they still do but I like that this is light enough to not make it any worse. Bonus: The bottle is simple and pretty.

February 20, 2017

I love this product. It is my go to emulsion every winter when my skin tends to be dry. I have sensitive skin and very dry. A little goes a long way with this one.

July 18, 2016

I like this a lot! It's a good price, it's very lightweight and it does treat my combo skin very well. BUT I find it's not enough on it's own. I apply this first and then use a thicker moisturiser because otherwise my skin just doesn't feel hydrated enough.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Eye lash curlers

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
    Quote Something

Eiley added a new review for
    NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil