LaNeige Brightening Sparkeling Water Foam Cleanser

LaNeige Brightening Sparkeling Water Foam Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 1135 in Facial Cleansers

May 13, 2017

Laneige Brightening Sparkeling Water Foam cleanser is the perfect cleanser for sensitive skin.
    This light foamy cleanser is almost scent free. It comes out of the can as a white foamy spreadable product. You don't haven't to use a lot to clean your face. I have used it with my Mia Clarisonic and my skin feels very hydrated and smooth after. It's a great value for the money you will spend.

March 07, 2016

This has been my go to morning cleanser for the winter months. It's a thick, whipped foam (think shaving cream) and you apply it to dry skin (doesn't work well if applied to wet or damp skin). You rub it all over your face and then rinse it with tepid water.

Although it claims to remove makeup I tested that theory and it didn't remove anything, just smeared it around (hence why I only use it in the morning). I don't consider that a deal breaker because I wear a lot of long wearing products that are meant to withstand water, sweat, etc so the majority of normal cleansers can't handle that. What I do appreciate about it is it's ability to cleanse skin without stripping it, the subtle hydration plus the texture is super fun.

*Product sent to me free via Influenster. All opinions are my own.

January 20, 2016

I got this product to try for free and to give my honest opinion. I didn't have a high expectation from this product like really a sparkling water foam cleanser how well can that work? Well to my surprise its works wonderfully. I love how easy it is to use the foam just applies so well and it makes washing my face so much easier and fun. The scent makes it all worth it smells so good so it makes face washing so much more pleasant. The end result is amazing clean skin feels fresh and hydrated. I'm totally in love with this product.

karlyvieira_ added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns