Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

June 08, 2021

Love it

If you have really dry lips, want softer lips, or love berry-scented lip balm, I definitely recommend Laneige's Lip Sleeping Mask. It's absolutely worth the money and it made a significant difference in my lips' overall moisture level and texture.

June 04, 2021

Love it for my dry lips!!

My lips are dry all year round, and sometimes cracked too. I’ve recently started using this lip mask and I absolutely love it. It provides immediate hydration and I wake up with soft and smooth lips.

I like using it during the day too because it provides a nice glossy finish.

Last but not least, the berry scent is delicious!!

It’s a bit expensive but overall I recommend it

June 04, 2021

Game changer

This is such a life saver for my extremely dry and cracked lips. I have a bad habit of biting my lips too and this product has helped tremendously. I love it so much that I bought it as a birthday gift for my sister.

May 30, 2021

Best lip mask ever

This lip mask has been a game changer and keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. I usually put it on at night and don’t feel the need to apply lip balm in the morning. I have been trying to stay away from lip balms and under mask and this lip mask helps a lot by providing hydration during the night.

May 30, 2021

I would buy this product again and again !!!

I would buy this product again and again. This is the best lip mask I have ever used, I have tried all the other lip masks available in the market but I find Laneige lip gloss to be the one which is most hydrating and moisturizing makes my lips supplement and pink. I just love how it feels on application and how the mosque is so easy to apply and comes in a very cute pink tiny pot. Also the price is far better than the other products which are out there in the market.

May 27, 2021

Great lip mask

I love this lip sleeping mask, but I don't really appreciate the price point. It is very effective in moisturizing and moistening lips overnight but I just did not find it value for money.

May 27, 2021

No more dry lips.

Putting this on your lips feels so hydrating, it's not greasy or sticky either. I use it every night before bed and I use a lot of it because I'm sleeping and my lips soak it up! it was the one thing that helped my chapped lips.

May 16, 2021

Nice product, would definitely buy again.

It’s really smooth to apply. The morning I woke up, my lips were smooth, and brighter. It’s easy to apply and remove. I would recommend it to someone with chapped and dull lips. Would definitely buy again.

3.2/5

May 16, 2021

Perfect for night time healing

I love using this at night. It leaves a protective layer on my lips that is still there in the morning. My lips definitely feel softer in the morning after using this. I only wish the price point was a bit better.

May 05, 2021
    United States

Great smell but no better than Vaseline

OK so don't get me wrong I do love this product. I love the feeling on my lips and I love how it smells. However what I don't love is the price tag. I know this works because it acts like an occulsive to retain moisture on my lips but I also feel like Vaseline works just as well. I definitely would use the product if gifted but I'm not sure I would buy it for full price. This year I have just been getting the free samples from Sephora.