Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

June 05, 2018

My favourite lip balm!

use this as a regular lip balm, any time of day. I’m a lip balm addict! My lips can’t survive without something on them every few hours. They’ll become so dry, flaky and ugly. This balm works great at keeping them soft and smooth! I love the amount of product it comes with at 0.7 oz/20 grams. It last a long time! It smells nice too. I wish Sephora carried some of the other scents!

May 22, 2018

Part of nightly routine

This product gas become part of my nighttime routine. It smells fantastic and applies easily. It feel really hydrating and helps my super dry lips recover a bit. It seems a bit pricey at first but you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way.

May 22, 2018

Luxury that's worth it!

I recently started buying Laniege beauty products at Sephora and this was one of the first items I tried. I was a little bit skeptical and not happy about the price, but I splurged as I had a gift card to use.
    I was pleasantly surprised by how well it works. I have troubles biting my lips until they become dry, cracked and uncomfortable.
    I started using this before bed and then sometimes in the morning and I get such smooth lips! It seems small for the $24 or so that I spent, but you really don't need a lot.

May 03, 2018

Laneige is my go-to for my lips!

I love this product (purchased from Sephora). I apply every morning and night, and it leaves my lips feeling hydrated and soft.

Despite the steeper price, the product lasts a long time. Definitely a must-have in my makeup bag!

April 30, 2018

I love this!

I love this lip mask. Leaves my lips feeling ultra soft when I use it. Looking for lip products that do not leave my lips irritated has become increasingly become a task for me as I get older, but this is great. I use it at almost daily at night, but have also transferred a bit to a small container that I can carry around and use during the day. I feel like I've found my perfect lip moisturiser and don't really see myself purchasing anything else.

While a the price is a little steep for something I would consider lip balm, the amount that is in the jar is substantial. It doesn't take much for this lip mask to be effective, so a little goes quite a long way.

April 24, 2018

One of the best lip products I ever used

I use two lip masks in a 24 hour period. Bite Beauty agave lip mask at night and the laneige lip mask during the day. Both work interchangeably and even though both are sleep masks, they're perfectly fine to use throughout the day. I use Bite at night because it's thicker and perhaps a little more uncomfortable to use during the day and laneige during the day because it's softer and the sheer pale colour just gives the perfect glow on my lips. This mask is immensely hydrating and even though the price is pretty steep, there's a lot of product in the pot and you only need a little (and it lasts a long time on your lips, so no need to constantly reapply).

April 19, 2018

Loooòoove this product

Received this gift at sephora with purchase over $$.

Goes on extremely glossy. If using it as a lip mask, thats okay. No-one is going to see you really.

I use it during the day, but use so little i wonder of i habe any product on my finger. Looks great when used in extreme moderate during the day.

Feela great! Lasts a long time. Better than burts bees for duration.

I like to think of this product as my secret weapon for having good looking lips in my 40s. Not wrinkly and dry etc.

April 16, 2018

Le meilleur masque de nuit!

J'étais sceptique à l'achat de ce produit, mais je suis maintenant convaincue! Appliqué au coucher, il procure des lèvres bien hydratées au réveil, Sa texture est légèrement collante, mais ceci lui permet de rester en place toute la nuit sans tacher l'oreiller. C'est un produit que j'aurais toujours dans ma table de nuit!

April 09, 2018

Soothes chapped lips

The reoccurring theme in all of my reviews... my skin and the cold, dry Canadian winter do not go well together! Slathering lip balm to relieve my chapped lips are just not enough. Every few days I've had to rely on this lip sleeping mask from Laneige to deep condition my lips. I just put on a thin layer of the lip mask before I sleep and the next day my lips are smooth and hydrated. They're no longer chapped and bleeding like the living dead...

April 02, 2018

BEST LIP MASK EVER

This lip mask gave me back supple, soft, moisturized lips 24 hrs/day! I used to use Vaseline as my nighttime lip moisturizer (I know, not exactly the best option) until I developed an allergic reaction to it which then resulted in sensitivity to my lipstick during the day. My lips were in an awful state (flaking, dry, hypersensitive) until I discovered this lip mask. The mask is very smooth in texture, easy to apply, has a very slight berry scent, leaves a shiny sheen like lip gloss, but doesn't feel too sticky or gooey (though it will if you apply a lot). Plus I love the soothing rose pink colour. I spread a tiny amount of the mask using their enclosed applicator (use about the size of one stud on a LEGO brick) on both upper and lower lip before I sleep. Simply rinse the applicator under warm water to remove any mask residue before storing it. Then I wake up and I'm good to go for the entire day. It is a lot of power in a little pot that goes a LONG way. I've been using this nightly for months now and I've barely scraped the surface of the contents. Definitely worth the value and would definitely repurchase when I finally use up the little pot.