Prestige Item
Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

April 19, 2018

Loooòoove this product

Received this gift at sephora with purchase over $$.

Goes on extremely glossy. If using it as a lip mask, thats okay. No-one is going to see you really.

I use it during the day, but use so little i wonder of i habe any product on my finger. Looks great when used in extreme moderate during the day.

Feela great! Lasts a long time. Better than burts bees for duration.

I like to think of this product as my secret weapon for having good looking lips in my 40s. Not wrinkly and dry etc.

April 16, 2018

Le meilleur masque de nuit!

J'étais sceptique à l'achat de ce produit, mais je suis maintenant convaincue! Appliqué au coucher, il procure des lèvres bien hydratées au réveil, Sa texture est légèrement collante, mais ceci lui permet de rester en place toute la nuit sans tacher l'oreiller. C'est un produit que j'aurais toujours dans ma table de nuit!

April 09, 2018

Soothes chapped lips

The reoccurring theme in all of my reviews... my skin and the cold, dry Canadian winter do not go well together! Slathering lip balm to relieve my chapped lips are just not enough. Every few days I've had to rely on this lip sleeping mask from Laneige to deep condition my lips. I just put on a thin layer of the lip mask before I sleep and the next day my lips are smooth and hydrated. They're no longer chapped and bleeding like the living dead...

April 02, 2018

BEST LIP MASK EVER

This lip mask gave me back supple, soft, moisturized lips 24 hrs/day! I used to use Vaseline as my nighttime lip moisturizer (I know, not exactly the best option) until I developed an allergic reaction to it which then resulted in sensitivity to my lipstick during the day. My lips were in an awful state (flaking, dry, hypersensitive) until I discovered this lip mask. The mask is very smooth in texture, easy to apply, has a very slight berry scent, leaves a shiny sheen like lip gloss, but doesn't feel too sticky or gooey (though it will if you apply a lot). Plus I love the soothing rose pink colour. I spread a tiny amount of the mask using their enclosed applicator (use about the size of one stud on a LEGO brick) on both upper and lower lip before I sleep. Simply rinse the applicator under warm water to remove any mask residue before storing it. Then I wake up and I'm good to go for the entire day. It is a lot of power in a little pot that goes a LONG way. I've been using this nightly for months now and I've barely scraped the surface of the contents. Definitely worth the value and would definitely repurchase when I finally use up the little pot.

March 28, 2018

You Need This In Your Life!

If you are searching for a new lip treatment, this is the one you need. It is so moisturizing and heals your lips. Just put it on before bed, and when you wake up wipe it off for smooth lips. Sometimes I even put this on during the day because it is that amazing! It is not as thick as the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask and has a more slippery texture. It smells great too (kind of like strawberries).

March 23, 2018

worth every penny

Pricey lip balm. However, that being said...it's also the only lip balm/therapy you are going to need once you tried it. Lip feels soft, supple with a light pink hue. My face gets a natural glow after putting this product on. I have two, one in my dresser for putting it on overnight. The other in my purse to just applying it in general everyday use. I don't even put lip gloss/lipsticks anymore. This is enough, so it's worth my money.

March 23, 2018

Amazing product

I went back and forth with making up my mind to purchase this. After the first minute I put this on , I realized it was the best lip therapy I have ever used. Light feeling, and tastes like miracle in a bottle!

March 16, 2018

The best!

A coworker introduced me to this product and to lip masks in general. I can't live without it now! Smells amazing, a little goes a long way and the way my lips feel in the morning is indescribable. Having soft and smooth lips has been a struggle for me and this product ensures that each night.

March 05, 2018

Princess Melissa

Ive tried everyblip product there is. My lips have been super chapped
    And i started using this. I love this product. It healed my chapped lips overnight. It has a nice smell but its very thick

March 03, 2018

Softer more supple lips.

I was slightly hesitant about lip sleeping masks but now I'm so happy I gave it a try. The last three nights I have been using the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask I have awoken to lips that look and feel softer, smoother and more supple. I would even use this in the day time I place of my regular lip balms. This is well worth the money and the pot will last a long time. I love everything about it including the very light strawberry scent. This will definitely be a permanent part of my beauty routine.