Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

January 29, 2019

In Love!

Goodbye dry cracked lips with LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask! This lip sleeping mask is magic! During dry winters my lips are usually chapped & cracking but this saves my lips. Leaves them very moisturized and soft! Great product.

January 28, 2019

Kissable Lips 💋

This is my go to lip product every night! My lips feel so great the next morning, so hydrated and smooth! This smells like berries and smells good enough to eat! Super light weight and not too greasy feeling.

January 27, 2019

Best thing I've ever put on my lips!

This is the only thing I've found that hydrates my lips and doesn't leave them dried out hours later if I don't reapply like cheap chapsticks do. I apply this as a sleeping mask like it is intended for bit it's so great that I also apply it throughout the day to moisturize my lips! A little goes a long way and I feel like my little tub will last me months and months! It is costly compared to other drug store type chapsticks for sure but for how well this works and how long it lasts, it's not really that bad. Only con is that it makes my fingers sticky if i use them to apply.

January 27, 2019

A Must-Have Product!

This is one of those products that everyone should own. The price is reasonable and it leaves your lips feeling like soft, satin pillows. It comes with a little applicator so don't worry about it leaving your fingers sticky. Wear it bed, wipe it off in the morning, and voila!

2.7/5

January 26, 2019

Dont bother

I got this with my Sephora points and after using it, it’s no different than using Vaseline on your lips at bed time. For the price and what it does, it’s a no for me

January 25, 2019

I will buy again

I've tried lip masks in the past and never had such great results before. Laneige will forever be my go to lip mask.. it's so smooth and thick. So if you like that feeling you'll love this mask!

January 23, 2019

Incroyable!

Le meilleur traitement que j’ai essayé jusqu’à aujourd’hui! Rien n’est mieu que ce masque de nuit pendant la saison d’hiver quand nos lèvres sont trop sèches! La senteur est incroyable!

January 23, 2019

Amazing product

Amazing overnight lip balm. Now it is a part of my night routine. I use an applicator to apply it on, so I don't waste the product in my fingers.
    Keeps my lips moisture. Sometimes I try to wear it for some time before I apply a bright lipstick.(if you do so, make sure you wipe it before putting the color on your lips )

January 18, 2019

It's a good lip balm

After hearing/reading all of the hype about this lip product (and being mildly obsessed with lip balms/treatments in general) I knew I had to try it for myself.
    I bought the limited edition Vanilla scent and tried immediately. It's the biggest container of lip product I think I've ever owned - so that's a plus! & the vanilla scent is definite, but also subtle.
    I can't say I notice a huge improvement wearing it all night (most likely because I probably lick it off in my sleep) but I enjoy using it throughout the day and has a nice shine without being greasy or tacky.
    Overall it's a very good lip balm.

January 18, 2019

Love this product!

I absolutely love this product! I received a sample of this from sephora and I was super happy with the results of it. I applied it at night time before bed and woke up with perfectly moisturized and plump lips. It smells super yummy as well. Although it is on the high side of pricing, I would definitely recommend giving this product a try.