Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

May 25, 2017

This lip mask works amazing on my dry lips!

I'm always on the hunt for a super moisturizing lip balm to soothe my chapped lips. I wake up with super soft lips and enjoy its effectiveness during the day as well!

The smell is pleasant and the packaging looks high end too!

This product should be a staple in everyone's lip balm collection!

April 24, 2017

This product is amazing. I usually have dry lips (especially during the winter, living in Canada can be difficult for skin and lips sometimes...)
    but with this product no more dry lips. I just apply it before going to bed, and in the morning my lips are soft, fuller and my fine lines are less visible. Hello liquid lipstick! I would totally recommend it! I think I'm in love....

April 24, 2017

It is a total game changer! Making my lips so soft and smooth. It comes with 20g which is plenty of product for lip mask. It worth every dollar also it is just 24$ Canadian.

April 23, 2017

Bought this as part of the Sephora sale because of the rave recommendations from many youtubers. Usually I'm disappointed by lip balms/masques/treatments that other people like, but this time I was very pleasantly surprised. LaNeige is my go to Serum and one of my favourite moisturizers, so I thought maybe I'd jump off the deep end. The scent/flavour is lovely. The little spatula it comes is awesome. The tub is more than decently sized for the price. But the very best part...... this stuff just damn well works!!! Whether you are sleeping with it on, or just wearing it throughout the day, you are left with an lovely smoothness that doesn't need to be reapplied over and over to be effective. HIGH, HIGH praises for this product.

April 21, 2017

I bought this on the recommendation of a friend who suggested it to me when my lips were very badly burnt/chapped. I scrubbed my lips and then slept with the mask on and when I woke up the next day my lips were pretty much back to normal! One more night of use and they were perfectly healed. Now I use it a few times a week on nights my lips are feeling a little dry before bed. I love the texture, lack of stickiness on the lips, and the results. The spatula it comes with is great too. It will last a long time so I consider it to be good value.

March 30, 2017

Great product that keeps my lips moist throughout the night. The berry smell is also great! I put it on my lips in the morning as well, and it lasts until at least the afternoon. I also like the applicator included.

March 28, 2017

People put masks on their face but they tend to forget their lips need some hydration love as well! This Laneige lip sleeping mask keeps your lips hydrating at night and when you wake up, your soft baby lips are ready to conquer the world with a lipstick/tinted lipbalm or even without anything! I buy mine from Aritaum but if there is no such store near you, you can always buy it in Sephora or online. If you're looking for something similar but on a budget, I suggest checking the Aritaum version of this especially for people with cracking dry lips!

March 05, 2017

This lip mask has been an absolutely saviour for my dry lips. I usually have dry lips but especially this time of year. This lip mask provides so much nourishment for my lips and makes them so soft. I mainly use this at night before bed but I’ll also use this before I put on liquid lipstick so that it’s not so drying on my lips. It has a really nice fruity smell too! This lip mask has replaced my Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream and that’s saying a lot.

February 27, 2017

I use this every night and I have to say I can't live without it. It smells like candy and I have to say a little goes a long way. But it can get a bit pricey as it does cost 20+ dollars.

February 26, 2017

Completely improved the texture and little wrinkles around my lips. After just a couple of weeks this balm has healed years of dry chapped and aging lips. I love it. The applicator provided is great but my fingers work just as well. I use this as a lip balm throughout the day. This one little jar will probably last me 8 months to a year. This is now a MUST HAVE in my beauty regimen.