Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

January 30, 2021

Sof t and supple lips

Few months ago I got the trial size lip sleeping mask and water sleeping mask from @laniege from #sephoracanada and as you can see both are empty now!! I loved it❤ Ended up buying the full size of both 🥰
    In this winter this #watermasklaneige is keeping my skin hydrated and I love how my skin feels hydrated, soft and supple in the morning

January 30, 2021

Pricy but it works

I resisted buying this for awhile because I thought it was just expensive Vaseline, but it turns out it works super well! It’s really hydrating and for the first time in a long time, my lips aren’t chapped. Highly recommend :)

January 23, 2021

Lips fee nourished!

I love this lip mask - so much so that I wear it at night before bed and even during the day! It makes my often chapped lips feel nice and smooth and moisturized!

January 19, 2021

WoW!! Masque magique!

Je suis tombée sous le charme de ce masque de nuit pour les lèvres. Il est super hydratant et sent très bon. Il est parfait pour les lèvres asséchées par les temps froid. Coup de cœur!

January 17, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask- Try it and you will be addicted

The La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask is my holy grail by FAR. I have been using this product for years and years now and no other lip mask will ever take its place. I have tried all of the flavours and have either the mask or lip balm in every room of my house. I swear by it. When I give birthday gifts or Christmas gifts to people you better believe this is always included. I can’t express I. Words my love for this product. Try it and you will see ❤️

January 14, 2021

Good but might be overrated

I got this as part of a travel size gift set just to try it out because of all the hype. I do like it but, I don't find that it works much better than applying a lip balm at night. In fact, I did find that my lips sometimes have flaky skin in the morning when I use this and that never happens with just lip balm.

January 14, 2021

my favorite lip product

Love this lip sleeping mask from Laneige
    It is both, my favourite lip product from everything I own, and my favourite product from the brand Laneige ❤👍

I use it almost every night for more than a year now (and often during the day too), and there is still a lot of product left. Can't wait to finish it, so that I can get the #gummybear one to try 😊
    It really helps to keep my lips soft and moisturized, especially during cold months when my lips would always get chapped and super dry.

January 13, 2021

Absolutely love this product!

I just got this product for Christmas and I've been using it ever since. I'm someone who suffered from super dry and cracked lips, however after using this even for one night, I noticed an extreme improvement. This will definitely become a product I cannot live without. It's also a product that isn't super expensive, as a little bit of product goes a long way.

January 11, 2021

Some Better Than Others- Still Pretty Great

As someone who hated wearing any type of balm to bed (always felt like it seeped into my entire face by morning) I tried this with major reservations... I was prepared to hate it too. Imagine my surprise when I woke up without a nasty waxy-feeling face and fully hydrated lips.
    I have tried almost all flavors and noticed that some seem to work better than others, but that said they are all pretty fantastic. You know it's working when you can feel the dry skin slough off in the morning, although it is anything but harsh. I don't think you'll ever find me without a backup jar on hand.

January 09, 2021

Love this so much

Looks beautiful to wear during the day and amazing to sleep with at night. I wake up with juicy hydrated lips. When I used to travel a lot, I would need to have this with me on the plane so that my lips would stay nice and juicy