Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

January 08, 2021

You can see results overnight!

The first time I used this lip mask, I was surprised how it hydrated my lips overnight. When I woke up in the morning, my lips looked plump and hydrated. This is my first time using any lip mask so I can't compare it to another brands but this is amazing. The small tub lasts about 6-8 months for me depending on how much product I dump my lips before going to bed. I have repurchased the product again.

January 08, 2021
    France

One of the greatest Korean beauty products

Absolutely greatest product for your lips. They’re always smooth, soft, hydrated. The mask goes a long way, you only need a little grain size and texture is very smooth. Laneige has different smells of it now. When I apply it overnight, I wake up and the mask is still on, which is great. I also often use it instead of lip balm throughout a day

December 23, 2020

Best hydrating lip mask

Best lip product out there! I have dry lips all year round and it's worst with central heating in the winter. I've tried many products out there which seem to make my lips drier, until I found this product. I put this on every night before bed and I wake up with soft moisturized lips all the time. I even leave it on until it wears off during the day. It's pricey for the small container but can last long since it's just a dab every evening.

December 18, 2020

A LOVE

I love this thing!! i know everyone hypes about it but it's true, this lip mask makes my lips feel so so smooth. The Berry flavour is a little sweet for my taste but I like it better than the original :)

December 18, 2020

Amazing

This product is amazing! Even if it is a little on the pricey side it lasts a long time and sits on your lips all throughout the night. The problem with some lip products is that it dries out your lips when the product is drying on your lips, however this lip mask is so thick that it sits on your lips, moisturizing it and does not dry out by the morning. Have chapped lips? This will heal your lips overnight!! Also comes with a little silicone applicator so you don't have to put your finger into the product (Very hygienic!). Highly recommend.

December 09, 2020

to die for

my daughter had terrible cracked lips which was not being fixed by vaseline, or drugstore lipbalms, i tried so many products, upon a friends recommendation i tried laneige lip mask and it was such a game changer, a bit expensive, but worth every penny spent

December 08, 2020

This is my Holy Grail !

This is my holy grail lip saviour. I had always been made fun of for having constantly dry, chapped lips and no product ever worked for me. Until I found this! It's a miracle worker, it simply melts off any chapped lip pieces and leaves your lips feeling subtle, plumb and moist. I almost don't want to ever buy another lip treatment besides this. This simply works and is my trusted go to lip treatment.

December 02, 2020

Lip heaven!

This stuff is unreal! I suffer from dry flaky lips during winter and this lip sleeping mask is amazing. Feels luxurious to apply and always has great results!

December 02, 2020

Hydrating

Best lip mask product I have ever come across hands down!!! Even if your lips have cracks that you think are not easy to repair, this will get the job done. Canadian winter can be hell for the skin and lips. This is your saviour!!! So hydrating!!!

November 30, 2020
    Georgia, United States

Lip savior!

It's lightweight and gives the perfect amount of hydration! I have been using it not only at night but daytime as well. And it smells amazing! I can't get enough of it!