Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

November 02, 2020

WORTH IT!

I love the laneige lip sleeping masks! I got the grapefruit one as a sample and loved it right away! I am a big fan of mint flavoured lip products so I wanted to try out the mint chocolate chip, and it does not disappoint! It's just a plain mint just a heads up because I know I was worried about the 'chocolate' part of it, but it's just straight mint in my opinion. It really moisturizes my lips for day and night and leaves them soft.

October 28, 2020

Hydrating

I like the texture, its buttery! I am not sure if it helps the lips in long term. I have used it for a week now but look forward to trying it more to make my final opinion. I have the set with berry, mint and lemon.

October 28, 2020

So hyped.. but didn't do wonders for me

This product is so hyped so I was so excited to try it but it actually DRIED out my lips, I'm not sure if it's something in the product my lips reacted to but I ended up swapping it out for my regular nivea balm. The product smells so good but I also found it hard to justify the price for something a regular $1 lip balm will do. I really wanted to love this product but sadly it's a no go for me.

October 22, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Addicted to this!

I don't have to apply lip balm at all throughout the day since I started using this product at night. It is AMAZING! It comes in different 'flavours' and they are all so good! My lips are soft, moisturized and happy! Better yet, the jar lasts forever!!

October 20, 2020

My favourite lips care product!

This mask I use for 2 years ! And I love it ! I use as a mask to hydrate my lips in the night time and I use this mask like a lip balm under lipstick! I like natural colour and gloss effect on my lips ! Also my lips plumping a bit with no surgery and injection !

October 19, 2020

My Favourite Lip Mask

This is the best lip mask I have ever used and would highly recommend to anyone looking for one! The jar lasts you a really long time so it is definitely worth the price. Plus, I really like that it's not too strongly scented!

Best lip mask!

For the price I must say this lasts a looooong time--making it well worth it. It keeps the lips looking plump and smooth. It almost gives a lip gloss effect as well. I've had people ask me what lip gloss I'm wearing when in reality it's just this. Would repurchase over and over again.

One-of-A-Kind Lip Product!

The first thing about this product is that it smells and feels amazing. I have very dry lips and I'm always looking for products to improve this. I found that there are not very many lip masks out there, and there are even less that actually work. It's a higher price point for the size, but a little goes a long way.

Favorite lip product!

My lips are the type that are always dry and peeling and no matter how much lip balm I use, it doesn't seem to help. My fiancee's sister gave me this Lip sleeping mask to try and OMG it has been a game changer. My lips are much more smooth and no longer peeling. The texture of this sleeping mask is silky smooth and has a nice scent to it. Love the pink packaging on this as well.

October 04, 2020

Must have!!

I put this on before bed every night and sometimes even during the day. Its sooo moisturizing and looks nice and glossy. Not sticky at all and the berry flavour smells so good! You get a lot of product too. 10/10 recommend