Prestige Item
LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Reviews

A leave-on lip mask that soothes and moisturizes for smoother, more supple lips.

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 14, 2021

Good but might be overrated

I got this as part of a travel size gift set just to try it out because of all the hype. I do like it but, I don't find that it works much better than applying a lip balm at night. In fact, I did find that my lips sometimes have flaky skin in the morning when I use this and that never happens with just lip balm.

January 14, 2021

my favorite lip product

Love this lip sleeping mask from Laneige
    It is both, my favourite lip product from everything I own, and my favourite product from the brand Laneige ❤👍

I use it almost every night for more than a year now (and often during the day too), and there is still a lot of product left. Can't wait to finish it, so that I can get the #gummybear one to try 😊
    It really helps to keep my lips soft and moisturized, especially during cold months when my lips would always get chapped and super dry.

January 13, 2021

Absolutely love this product!

I just got this product for Christmas and I've been using it ever since. I'm someone who suffered from super dry and cracked lips, however after using this even for one night, I noticed an extreme improvement. This will definitely become a product I cannot live without. It's also a product that isn't super expensive, as a little bit of product goes a long way.

January 11, 2021

Some Better Than Others- Still Pretty Great

As someone who hated wearing any type of balm to bed (always felt like it seeped into my entire face by morning) I tried this with major reservations... I was prepared to hate it too. Imagine my surprise when I woke up without a nasty waxy-feeling face and fully hydrated lips.
    I have tried almost all flavors and noticed that some seem to work better than others, but that said they are all pretty fantastic. You know it's working when you can feel the dry skin slough off in the morning, although it is anything but harsh. I don't think you'll ever find me without a backup jar on hand.

January 09, 2021

Love this so much

Looks beautiful to wear during the day and amazing to sleep with at night. I wake up with juicy hydrated lips. When I used to travel a lot, I would need to have this with me on the plane so that my lips would stay nice and juicy

January 08, 2021

You can see results overnight!

The first time I used this lip mask, I was surprised how it hydrated my lips overnight. When I woke up in the morning, my lips looked plump and hydrated. This is my first time using any lip mask so I can't compare it to another brands but this is amazing. The small tub lasts about 6-8 months for me depending on how much product I dump my lips before going to bed. I have repurchased the product again.

January 08, 2021
    France

One of the greatest Korean beauty products

Absolutely greatest product for your lips. They’re always smooth, soft, hydrated. The mask goes a long way, you only need a little grain size and texture is very smooth. Laneige has different smells of it now. When I apply it overnight, I wake up and the mask is still on, which is great. I also often use it instead of lip balm throughout a day

December 23, 2020

Best hydrating lip mask

Best lip product out there! I have dry lips all year round and it's worst with central heating in the winter. I've tried many products out there which seem to make my lips drier, until I found this product. I put this on every night before bed and I wake up with soft moisturized lips all the time. I even leave it on until it wears off during the day. It's pricey for the small container but can last long since it's just a dab every evening.

December 18, 2020

A LOVE

I love this thing!! i know everyone hypes about it but it's true, this lip mask makes my lips feel so so smooth. The Berry flavour is a little sweet for my taste but I like it better than the original :)

December 18, 2020

Amazing

This product is amazing! Even if it is a little on the pricey side it lasts a long time and sits on your lips all throughout the night. The problem with some lip products is that it dries out your lips when the product is drying on your lips, however this lip mask is so thick that it sits on your lips, moisturizing it and does not dry out by the morning. Have chapped lips? This will heal your lips overnight!! Also comes with a little silicone applicator so you don't have to put your finger into the product (Very hygienic!). Highly recommend.