• Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack
  • Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack

Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack Reviews

Ranked #578 out of 734 in Masks

February 27, 2017

Can't get enough of this - packed with anti-oxidents it gently exfoliate the skin leaving it bouncy and supple. Overall, a lovely healthy glow. Thanks @laneigeca for sending this to me!

June 24, 2016

This mask smells sooooooo good. Like fruity yogurty yumminess. I've only tried it once and it made my skin soft, but I can't comment on long term results. It's a fun treat and I like any kind of moisturizing mask! It is great for my sensitive skin too.

May 25, 2014

I had at first gotten this product as a sample. It smells yummy and is very relaxing to put on. I use the scrub beforehand and then apply the cream. After 15 min of having it on I wash it off and my skin is left feeling supple and smooth. Even the next day after a nights rest my skin is still moth and glowing. I highly recommend this product. It is cheap and lasts a long time. It's perfect once a week after a long week.

October 31, 2013

Loved this product! Very soft beads exfoliate the skin and it smells just like berry yogurt you'd eat! I have really sensitive skin but this was really gentle and didn't leave my skin feeling tight or dry

October 26, 2013

It smells so delicious that I want to eat it!! I love this yogurt mask. My skin feels more moist and supple after using this strawberry pack. Great for the cold winter season especially for dry skin.

The Little Mermaid

The Keepers

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt