• Laneige multiberry yogurt repairing mask

Laneige multiberry yogurt repairing mask Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 779 in Masks

June 21, 2017

It's a great one to take traveling.

I like to take this traveling with me and I even have little sample packs so I can do it on the flight there and back so my skin stays nice and hydrated. This works really well for my oily/combination skin regardless of what my skin is doing. I love it and would keep getting it.

March 08, 2017

Very moisturizing. Laneige makes all of my favorite moisturizers.
    This item smells amazing and it only takes 5 minutes to see amazing results.
    Will not leave your skin feeling greasy either - highly recommend!!

February 27, 2017

Mmmmmm strawberry Pocky Sticks! I really love the texture, smell and packaging of the Yogurt Repairing Mask. I'll paint it on my washed face with a clean foundation brush, leave for 10 minutes, and rinse off with a warm face cloth. My face is left feeling clean, and slightly more moisturized. I wish this could be left on overnight like the Sleeping Mask. The results just aren't there since the product stays on for such a short time.

October 17, 2016

I recieved this product from sephora as a sample with my points. I was happy to see the little jar was large enough to use more than a few times. It's smells so yummy of yogurt and berries. This is a wash off mask so you only need to apply it for 10 mins or so then wash off. It's easy to apply and not too thick. Didn't irritate my skin and left it feeling soft and smooth and brighter after using.

October 08, 2016

Received this lil guy as a 100 point sephora perk and was pleasantly surprised at how big it was. Just one little sample jar was enough for me to do the mask 4-5 x and I also used it to spot treat a really dry area on my face as well. It smells EDIBLE, like strawberries and cream, leaves my skin super moisturized and soft and not at all tight or dry. Aiming for the full size at xmas

August 11, 2016

This mask smells of berries and yogurt. I like that this is not an overnight mask and one you can wash after 10 minutes or so. It feels gentle, does not apply thick, and always makes my skin feel refreshed and clearer the next day.