Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

January 24, 2020

Leaves my skin feeling hydrated

I use this sleeping mask twice a week. I really love the smell of it. I actually realized I tend to get a better sleep better when I use this mask, I think because I'd the smell. It also helps to hydrate my face.

1.0/5

January 09, 2020

Sleeping mask

I got a sample of this and I'm hooked on it ,it is so light feels like water and omg how your face feels amazing and in the morning it's glowing and so fresh looking so soft definently will be buy this again,highly recommend this stuff.

Updated On: January 09, 2020

Its five star

November 12, 2019

WOW! I love this product.

Wow! I love this product. I use it at least once a week whenever my face is starting to feel a little dry or rough. I wake up in the morning with the softest skin. I would highly recommend it.

October 27, 2019

Yup

This is by far one of my other favorite night creams. I love this brand. The formula their packaging. The effectivness of their productscts. This guy in paticular is a buy for sure: especially if you want to wake up with dewy and moisturizer and glowing skin.

October 21, 2019

Worth every penny

This is one of my Holy Grail products of all time! Not only does it moisturize your skin as advertised, it also soothes it. When I use it, it wake up with smooth skin and my breakouts are less noticeable.

October 01, 2019

Wake up looking refreshed!

LOVE this sleeping mask! It smells great! It works amazingly BUT the price is a little steep, however, I would definitely purchase again!
    I bought this after I came back from a trip down south. My skin needed a bit of love and this was definitely the solution. It moisturized and made my skin look and feel great!

September 24, 2019

Love it!

The water sleeping mask from La Neige is amazing! I use it any time my skin is feeling dehydrated and it makes it so moisturized that I get compliments all the next day! It isn’t super scented so no worries if you’re sensitive. I love this product and will absolutely purchase it again!

September 10, 2019

Perfect for layering

The lightweight gel cream formula adds soothing moisture, and doesn't make your skin feel greasy.
    I really like to put this on as my final layer after my serums and other night time products.
    Beautiful!

September 10, 2019
    Washington, United States

Skin booster!

I’m really obsessed with Laneige water sleeping mask! It is a great option to put on your face when it’s clean and sleep with it. In the morning, the skin is super hydrated and so fresh!

September 06, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I need more now!

I bought this in a trial kit from Sephora. Laneige has a hydration kit. I bought this kit so I didn't have to commit to a full size item where I was unsure if I'd like it, Well. I should have know that I would fall in love with the contents of that bag because I haven't met a Laneige product I haven't fallen in love with.
    I know, I know, just get on with the mask you're saying.
    I really enjoyed this face mask. It's in the middle with consistency (I normally like thin moisturizers). Within minutes of applying it you can tell it is doing its job. My face felt so hydrated, refreshed, and looks great in the morning! Laneige products are a bit on the pricey side, in my opinion, BUT, so worth the splurge. I found some ranging from $38 and up.
    If you don't want to commit to one product just yet either ask a Sephora employee for a sample and buy the hydration kit which has this in it!
    I've noticed a huge different in texture, dryness, and even uneven skin tones since I started using this product!