Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep with this innovative mask. Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Calming Sleepscent™, infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood provides a relaxing and comforting scent while apricot and evening primrose extracts helps visibly brighten and purify fatigued skin.

The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

December 18, 2020

Great night time moisturizer

Very light and moisturizing.. not oily. Great for both day and night as a moisturizer..absorbs quickly and is not sticky,. Affordable price as well. Will repurchase

October 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Amazing

It does the work for you, just put it on and go to sleep. You will wake up with amazing skin! Smells and feels great. If you have been thinking about buying this product.. you wont regret it!

October 28, 2020

SO MOISTURIZING

I've been using this product for about 2 years, alternating it with my innisfree green tea serum and regular st ives moisturizer and it is so refreshing. It absorbs immediately and feels so velvety on the skin.

October 21, 2020

Absolute magic

Goes on like lotion. The first time I tried this, I used it overnight and then washed it off in the shower the next morning. My skin was so smooth in the shower that I thought the mask just wasn't really washing off my face. It turns out my skin was just that soft after using it. I use this as my day cream AND my night cream. At about $33, it's bang for buck!

October 19, 2020

best sleeping mask out there!

Love this product!! LOVE!! Perfect for after my nighttime face wash. Doesn't leave my skin greasy but feeling very moisturized. A little pricey but a small amount of product goes a long way. This should be a staple in everyone's beauty bag.

September 05, 2020

Easy Mask to use at night

The best thing of sleeping mask is that you can put it on right before going to bed. And it dries a bit so it wont get your pillow dirty. And the highlight, it can just wash off next morning. It doesnt have strong smell and everytime using it my skin just feels so cool and nice!

July 17, 2020

High hopes

Lightweight, but smells like a cleaning product. Hydrated my face, dry patches were gone, but I would wake up with a heavy oily feeling face and had gotten tiny little breakouts.

July 09, 2020

This mask is wonderful for hydration!

This is a great water based sleeping mask for your face! I was pleasantly suppressed at how moisturizing and light it was. I really loved the fresh scent of it and how it immediately sunk into my skin! I even decided to put it on my face on days I wasn’t wearing any makeup, which did wonders for nourishing my skin! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.

June 18, 2020

My go-to sleeping mask during the winter

My skin gets really dry during the winter, especially after a hot shower/bath, and this product has been my go-to. I always wake up with my skin feeling so refreshed and soft. The bottle is really big and lasts quite a long time. I use it twice a week and the results are amazing.

June 17, 2020

Great product

I love to use this mask at night. It is not sticky and it is so easy to spread. The next morning, my skin is so hydrated and soft. I highly recommend this product.