LANEIGE Waterbank Gel Cream Reviews

January 04, 2018

A nice gel cream texture.

Laneige water bank gel cream is perfect for those with oily, normal or combination skin. It looks like a cream but when you apply it to your so so just seems to melt and glide nicely over your skin. I find since I have combination skin i need to apply less on my cheeks and other areas and a bit more on my forehead where its slightly more dry. If I apply too much on my cheeks it feels slightly tacky. Since i have mastered the application application this product it works well for my skin type and leaves it looking soft, smooth and even toned. I'm unsure It would help all that much with fine lines and it wouldn't work well do dry skin at all. Those with oily skin types might want to try this as it leaves the skin looking nice and matte.

November 26, 2017

This product has become a staple in my daily routine

Ok, so first off I have to say that I have never consistently used skin cream before laneige entered my life. I have sensitive skin and I am extremely prone to breakouts. For most of my life it was good old water and make up remover, day in and day out.

One day I popped into Sephora determined to find something that might work as everyone kept telling me a “good skin care routine is essential”. This is when laneige was recommended. Laniege water bank gel cream is a water based cream meant to purely hydrate your skin. Within one week of daily use my skin cleared up and looked better than it ever did before. Now I am never without this product and at a $45 price point you guaranteed to get a real bang for your buck!

April 17, 2017

It's a very nice basic moisturizer. Nice gel cream texture. It absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin dewy and soft. It's a nice texture for the spring summer but not enough for the winter.

January 16, 2016

I love this gel cream! I app,y this at night and it keeps my face moisterised all day! The cream is very easy to apply on and seeps into the skin very quickly!

December 27, 2015

I really like my Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream.

It comes in a jar, there is no need to dip your fingers inside. Laneige has kindly provided us a tiny spatula.

You can feel the difference immediately after you apply it and it still feels

baby soft. It's not too heavy & this stuff really hydrates your skin and

absorbs seconds after applying.

I have combination skin

Price is pretty expensive for my pocket book, so would purchase if funds where around