Prestige Item
Lanolips Reviews

July 11, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Best lipbalm for cracked lips!

I tend to get really dry cracked lips that can really hurt. Lanolips has saved my poor lips, even if they're feeling sensitive. Perfect for other dry areas too!

2.7/5

February 28, 2019

effective but thick consistency

I've been using lanolips during the harsh winter when my lips have been very dry. I found that the product works well and smells great but I'm not a fan of the consistency of the balm. I find it too thick and clumpy and it weirdly felt like it left a film on my front teeth. There's other effective lip balms that I would use instead

January 25, 2019

Love!

My husband gave me strawberry Lanolips for Xmas and I’m so in love with it! I love lanolin as a moisturizer and this is no exception, it works well and smells so nice!

May 26, 2018

A good, thick balm

This stuff is a bit expensive for what it is but it’s a very nice thick balm. It really works to hydrate lips so I’m not constantly applying when my lips are very dry. The packaging is cute and the smell is lovely. It’s hard to get all the product out of the tube though it starts looking like it’s running out when there’s still quite a bit in there I had to cut mine open and re-pot.

April 17, 2018

Best lip balm EVER!

I purchased and have went through sooo many “okay” lip balms but nothing that actually did what I wanted it to do! I wanted lightweight, non sticking, fragrance free and long(ish) lasting hydration that actually helps with relieving dry, cracked lips. I thought I was asking for too much - but then I found this and I can not live without it now.

March 27, 2018

Best lip care product for soft lips!

I was hesitant at first because this product is pretty pricey for a lip balm but was blown away! I put it on before I start my makeup and then my lips are super soft for liquid lipsticks. I also put it on before bed and my lips are so soft in the morning!