Larabar Uber Dark Chocolate Pecan with Sea Salt

Larabar Uber Dark Chocolate Pecan with Sea Salt Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 200 in Gluten-free

July 04, 2016

I adore granola bars and I’m so glad the LÄRABAR Über didn’t disappoint! I loved the mixture of the different types of nuts in the bar, they had a nice crunch and gave the bar a level of wholesomeness. The balance of the sweet dark chocolate with the sea salt was the perfect contrast. It’s not often you find a delicious treat that’s good for you too!

March 29, 2016

This isn't what a healthy snack should taste like! It was delicious, chocolatey and filling. The sea salt gave it balance, and the pecans and almonds were nice and crunchy. I love that it's non-GMO and has no artificial ingredients. The fibre and it being low in sodium are a plus.

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review from socialnature.

January 01, 2016

I received a sample bar from SocialNature to review.

This bar is amazing! It's so delicious. The perfect blend of sweet and salty. It's very nutty and the dark chocolate is the perfect pop of flavour. I enjoy this bar much better than the other Larabar I've tried as I find they're all too 'figgy'.
    If I'd had a whole box, I'd have eaten the whole lot, it was so good.

The bar was very filling with 5g of protein. A great snack to keep you going through the day.

I've already purchased more.

October 25, 2015

Today's snack was the Larabar Dark Chocolate Pecan bar.

Larabar is amazing, with it's seductively chunks of chocolate. A medley of cashews, pecans and almonds. A perfect balance of sweet and salty. It is a decadent guilt-free snack that curbs appetite and any sweet craving you may have. Although it is not organic, it is gluten-free and non GMO which is a healthier version of a regular bar.

I think this is an optimal choice for a prework-out snack. It gives you the fuel and energy that you need. My other observation relates to its stickiness, it glues to the wrapping which I found a bit of a nuisance.