Laura mercier flawless fusion foundation Reviews
#241 in Foundation

July 11, 2019

Im Obsessed!!

im not sure why the reviews are so low for this hidden gem.. I've been looking for the perfect foundation for my combination skin for years now and i FINALLY found it. this makes my skin look airbrushed, absolutely flawless even when i break out like crazy. I love the fact that this foundation is a matte finish but hydrates my dry patches while keeping my oily areas under control!

January 18, 2019

World's Best Foundation

I have repurchased this product time and time again. Holds up all day, I usually am out 12-16 hours a day, and it doesn't breakdown in areas most of my other foundations would. Amazing even in the winter months when I have drier skin. Full coverage but NEVER cakey. Price point is average with other foundations available at Sephora. Would recommend for all skin types!

June 30, 2018

Good

I like this foundation. I would say it’s medium but you can also sheer it out or build it up. I didn’t get any break outs from this foundation. It lasts about 6 to 8 hours on me, depending what I’m doing that day. I would recommend.

April 24, 2018

my new favourite

this is my new favorite foundation.

I previously used laura Mercier's CandleGlow foundation but this one provides better coverage (light to medium and buildable). It takes a lot for it to make your face look cakey.

The only thing with this is that it dries quickly so you have to work fast!

1.7/5

April 17, 2018

Only lasts couple hours

The first couple of hours wearing this my face looked airbrushed and flawless. After that my nose and forehead became an oil slick. The foundation separated in my t zone and looked horrible. My cheeks remained looking flawless. I tried it using primers and powders but same thing. I am returning to Sephora.

3.2/5

March 17, 2018

Not worth it

I have pretty oily skin and this foundation emphasize any dryness that I didn't know I had. I think it could work if I put a lot of moisturizer, but either way, at the end of the day, it doesn't look nice. My oils come through so I end up looking oily and dry at the same time. On the other hand, I like mixing it with my other foundations because the coverage is really nice and it does last a long time. But, for the price I just don't think it's worth it...

2.7/5

January 22, 2018

I would not recommend!

This foundation didn't really mesh with my skin I have oily combo skin and it didn't cover very well and would break up at the end of the day doesn't last very long