• Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
  • Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder

Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 387 in Powder

May 30, 2017

Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder is my absolute favourite way to complete my look. After applying my make-up I like to tone down the shine in some areas, this powder works great for that. I usually get this powder in translucent. It comes in both a bigger size and smaller but both are compact enough to fit in your purse. This is super convenient for the nights I go out. I have tried other loose powders but I don't like them the same. A little of this goes a long way!

May 16, 2017

i loved this product its very finely milled and a little goes along way i find it sets beautifully without looking crappy i am also a huge fan of their under eye setting powder i find these powders brighten without being glittery as well

April 15, 2017

I love how it brigtens and highlights the area under your eye and prevent sthe concealer from creasing. However, becuase of my dry skin on my cheeks area i would not use it for dry skin becuase it latches around the dry skin areas. overally i like it as an under the eye powder.

March 20, 2017

C'est un produit un peu dispendieux, mais il en vaut tellement la peine! C'est la meilleure poudre que j'ai utilisé. Mon fond de teint et mon cache-cerne tient beaucoup plus longtemps grace à ce produit!

July 07, 2016

This is a must , i can not live without it ( i use It for contouring ) ! I recommand It even if it is not affordable at all , i usually buy It from sephora there is also a travel size which costs around 25 $ so if you want to try It buy first the travel size one .

June 08, 2014

Got this product in 'translucent' along with the Secret Camouflage and really like it. It has a nice, light texture, doesn't get cakey or set in lines, and it is nice and sheer. It is a good product for setting your makeup, and if it weren't for it having a relatively high price, I would recommend it wholeheartedly.