Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 382 in Powder

February 20, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT!! absolutely a must in every girls make up bag! This powder is perfect, loose going on, doesn't leave marks or streaks, and keeps make up on long! Whenever I use this, I can be sure my make up won't be coming off.

February 17, 2017

Without a doubt my favorite loose setting powder. Not a true white color, more like a nude hue, which is perfect because it doesn't leave a white cast. I recommend 100%.

January 07, 2017

Let me preface this by saying that I am black and do have some pigmentation issues. Namely, VERY dark under-eye cirlces. While I will agree that this powder does help my foundation stay in place, I do notice more of the fine lines around my face, namely the smile lines and the creases under my eyes. This is the first setting powder I've ever used, and maybe it's a combination of my matte foundation and this product, but I end up looking ashy and my creases are MUCH more visible, making me look cakey. But I WILL say, it stops my makeup from settling into said creases, so I'll take that as a win. I think I'd rather my lines be more visible than having my makeup sink into them and allowing the darkness of my circles to seep through.
    I think if you have lighter skin or even dark skin but maybe with not such defined fine lines, this is an awesome, long-lasting setting powder. Price tag is a little steep, but good quality.

October 03, 2016

This is my holy grail setting powder! It's truly translucent and locks my foundation and concealer in place for the whole day. It leaves a smooth, matte finish and doesn't look flat or cakey. A little goes a long way and a jar will last forever. Unlike a lot of other high end setting powders, this one doesn't feel like corn starch on your face. The price may seem high but it is worth every penny. I can't recommend this powder enough!

September 27, 2016

Love this to set my foundation and concealer although I do feel there are comparable loose translucent powders that are at a better price point. Lots of product and you don't need much to be effective. Great finish. Truly tranluscent and not drying. Really helps keep makeup on especially helps with not having your foundation set into fine lines or around the nose.

July 12, 2016

This powder is really hyped and for a long time I just thought a powder could not be that good or that different than my other powders. I was SO wrong! This powder is HG AMAZING!!!! The first day I wore this, a lady complemented my skin! Not my makeup, my SKIN! I wear my regular foundation, concealer and then set and bake my under eye area, chin, forehead and cheeks. Brush away after a few minutes and be amazed! There's also a TON of product in the container so I don't see running out anytime soon. The best ever!

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original