Lavazza Crema e Gusto Ground Espresso Coffee Reviews
#220 in Coffee

Good - 0

September 26, 2017

The best coffee!!!

Since I have started drinking Lavazza crema and gusto, I have a difficult time liking other coffees. The beauty of this coffee is that you can drink it as an espresso or percolate it a regular coffee maker. I have stopped passing by a coffee shop since I started drinking this!

September 20, 2017

Great coffee for me

I make this kind of coffee in the coffee machine and I am very satisfied. The taste is great and it has the share of tasty foam. And it smells so good!
    The price is good too. I've found this one better tasted and cheaper then Starbucks.

June 08, 2017

The nectur of the Gods. Love my coffee and live trying different kinds. Recently decided to try Lavazza coffee and have to say it's one of the smoothest tasting coffee I've ever had. Love u so much. It's a little more pricier than other coffee and I wish there were more sales on it. But it's my all time favourite.

March 14, 2017

Jadore ce café mon mari est italien alors il bois toujours sa jai decider de goûter et je le trouve vraiment bon sa cest sure sa reveille le matin je recomande

March 14, 2017

Ma femme et moi on boit toujours ce cafe surtout a cause du gout et de l arome et aussi de mes origines italienne jai grandit avec ce cafe et chez nous on aime ca

March 14, 2017

Delicious! One of the best coffees We have tried at home in Canada. We used to drink another similar brand, but after trying Lavazza we just want to stay with this.

November 29, 2016

Wonderful, high quality coffee!! Very happy with my choice to try this. Perfect for your morning coffee. I would like of the bags were bigger. I'm not sure if my store just doesn't carry larger bags or what but that would be nice.

May 12, 2016

Love love love this coffee! My husband & I are die-hard Starbucks drinkers but this is definitely a new favourite! We use to buy the bulk Starbucks coffee at Costco but have now switched to this because it is wonderfully creamy without compromising strength & taste - & at a much better price! We love our Lavazza Crema.

April 11, 2016

This is my favorite expresso coffee brand. Lavazza has such a strong smooth flavor that I enjoy drinking all on its own or with frothy milk. Oh so yummy! I have tried other brands but prefer this one the best. Can't start my day without my expresso.

August 20, 2015

The best coffee I hVe ever had after this summer. Creamy and very strong without punching you in the face. I use it every morning for an espresso lungo.