Lays Barbeque Potato Chips Reviews
#25 in Snacks

November 26, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Best flavour

Since walkers discontinued this flavour in the uk ive had to order these online. They are the best crisp flavour by a mile! I could devour a whole box of these. I just wish they were easier to purchase here

August 28, 2019
    United States

Barbecue

Barbecue Potato Chips I love them and my lil granddaughter. Lay's is the only one I will buy others are more harder. I love to order the 40 count bags off line so my granddaughter can take some home with her.

June 29, 2019

Best chips on the planet

These chips taste so good. Betcha can’t have just one! So crunchy and savoury. Great price. They have so many flavours but this one is the best. Go out and get them now.

May 27, 2019

I would buy this product again. It had a good taste.

The chips were very crunchy. Had lots of taste and flavour to it. It was sweet but had a bit of salt taste to it. Overall was satisfied with it. I would totally recommend.

May 18, 2019

Love it!

Lay’s Barbecue chips are the kind of chip you find at any BBQ, sporting event gathering, birthday party and more. They are light, airy and the bag has a faint mesquite odor as you open the bag. At first you are welcomed with a a sweet flavor with just a hint of pepper.

April 03, 2019

My Go To

These bbq chips have always been my go to, I find a lot of companies that make bbq chips are always changing the flavor and a lot of them I don't like or I find them too spicy.
    These ones are damn near perfect every time.
    other than ketchup these are my favorite

January 20, 2019

A classic brand, classic flavour

My family has loved this chip since I can remember. It’s got a good balance of sweet, smoky and umami flavour. The crunch is perfect but they have gotten thinner. You can get these at shoppers drug mart for 1.88 on special or a family size bag is normally $3 on special. No nutritional value but once in a while is okay...right??

December 30, 2018

crunchy

these have a nice crunch to them. and the barbeque flavour is not too over powering. it has a nice smoke to it. perfect for those backyard barbeques.

September 20, 2018

I would buy these again, best flavor you can get in a chip

Best chips you can buy, they are very tasty and sweet tasting. The chips are at a good price in the store. Lays chips are always fresh when you buy them. They come in big and little bags to comidat your preference or need.

September 20, 2018

Scrumptious

These chips are absolutely scrumptious. The flavor is over the top delcious, and there is just the perfect amount of crunch to snack on them. They are awesome.