Lays Barbeque Potato Chips Reviews
#20 in Snacks

July 02, 2020

You really cant have just one

I somehow always find myself stocking up a bag or two of Lays chips for my pantry and the barbeque flavor is always a winner. I love this sweet and flavourful barbeque chip.. so addicting even when I am not craving chips.. I find myself finishing an entire bag in one sitting! Always crisp and fresh, never disappoints. Great for all ages.

June 07, 2020

Lays

Lays is a great company with good chips put the price is not worth because it is only filled half way and also sometimes you only get the crumbs but the chips itself are very good

March 17, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Can eat the whole bag in one sitting.

I am a potato chip fanatic.... These are amazing, the taste is so good and These are my favorite flavor to have at our family bbqs😁 the only "bad" thing is you leave evidence in fingerprint form from the bbq seasoning.

March 17, 2020

favourite of the lays family

the bbq one is my favourite flavour of the whole family, and I really could eat the whole bag of chips in one sitting! It has a salty and slightly sweet flavour, and because they are so light (unlike kettle chips), its easy to eat a lot without even realizing it

January 30, 2020
    Calderdale, United Kingdom

Delicious!

These remind me of my childhood, they were my favourite flavour crisps. But can't gey hold of them anymore (UK) so this has devastated me on so many levels! I remember the taste so well and wonder why they ever stopped.

November 26, 2019
    Hartlepool, United Kingdom

Best flavour

Since walkers discontinued this flavour in the uk ive had to order these online. They are the best crisp flavour by a mile! I could devour a whole box of these. I just wish they were easier to purchase here

August 28, 2019
    United States

Barbecue

Barbecue Potato Chips I love them and my lil granddaughter. Lay's is the only one I will buy others are more harder. I love to order the 40 count bags off line so my granddaughter can take some home with her.

June 29, 2019

Best chips on the planet

These chips taste so good. Betcha can’t have just one! So crunchy and savoury. Great price. They have so many flavours but this one is the best. Go out and get them now.

May 27, 2019

I would buy this product again. It had a good taste.

The chips were very crunchy. Had lots of taste and flavour to it. It was sweet but had a bit of salt taste to it. Overall was satisfied with it. I would totally recommend.

May 18, 2019

Love it!

Lay’s Barbecue chips are the kind of chip you find at any BBQ, sporting event gathering, birthday party and more. They are light, airy and the bag has a faint mesquite odor as you open the bag. At first you are welcomed with a a sweet flavor with just a hint of pepper.