Lays chocolate covered potato chips Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 846 in Chocolate

April 17, 2017

This product is genius.....and delicious. I really like the salty and sweet aspect and the crunchy chips feeling. I can go through a whole bag alone.....very dangerous. I think I'd like to try a cayenne pepper chocolate and get a spicy zing. Please!

March 02, 2017

I am a Wavy Lays fan...add in this chocolate and I was in heaven. The only thing that could improve this and take it over the top would be to add peanut butter!

February 27, 2017

I LOVE Lays chocolate covered potato chips. I like salty snacks over sweet but combining the two is super! I don't see these often but when I do, I snag a bag.

1.5/5

January 18, 2017

This one gets a big old nope from me. I love sweet and salty and this was way off. It just wasn't a good chip to chocolate ratio. Some chips had way too much chocolate, others didn't have nearly enough .. and then there was the issue with the amount of extra salt. Not my thing and I wanted to love these.

September 13, 2016

I really liked this product but you really didn't get much in a bag. If you were to pour them into a bowl you would need to add a second bag, but they do taste great.

September 05, 2016

Way too much chocolate on the chips. Extremely overpriced too on top of that. I'm glad my local store stopped carrying them. If you really wanted these, you could just make them for half the price of the bag. Just buy Lays Ripples and coat them in a thick chocolate coating.

April 26, 2016

Great for fans of sweet and salty!
    Very rich, you might only eat a few.. But you can't only eat just one!
    It really satisfied the sweet and salty cravings all at once.

0.5/5

April 14, 2016

I think I'm the only person who didn't like these chips. The bag cost 4.99 and when I opened it, there was barely anything in it ! Not to mention, the chips looked NOTHING like the picture on the bag, you would expect them to look similar at least. There is no indication on the bag that the chocolate only covers one side of the chip. I really did not enjoy these at all, and find it was a waste of money. For the price of it, you would expect to get more chips than what is in the bag.

I did a first impressions taste test video about it awhile back on my youtube channel

March 09, 2016

First of all, these are absolutely delicious. I'm not ashamed to admit that I bought more bags than I can count on my fingers. The mixture of chocolate and chip is incredible. The chip is only half covered, but honestly, I prefer it. If it was completely covered you'd only taste chocolate. The only downside to this is the price-- but for a good snack, I can definitely look past it (and have, several times with these). Highly recommend at least trying them-- they're only around once a year and letting them go without giving them a try is a huge mistake!

January 27, 2016

Just bought a bag of these today and I'm so glad I did! They're a little expensive for a snack but they really are something different than anything else! The perfect mix of salty and sweet.

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme